Toribash
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
On an unrelated note, I really want to get that 35 second achievement, and I'm wondering if you can do it without triggering the escape mission. Maybe with an ECM jammer.

You just have to complete the mission in 35 seconds, it doesn't matter if there's a chase part afterwards.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
You just have to complete the mission in 35 seconds, it doesn't matter if there's a chase part afterwards.

Yeah, I was just wondering whether it was possible to get the 35 second achievement, and then not actually have to run an escape mission when you're done.
Seems like it'd be a gamble as to whether the ECM jammer actually manages to stop everyone from calling the police, added on top of the slim chance the tiara is in the front.
Originally Posted by siku View Post

wish i could add a flashlight on it

the better screenshot uploaded. you should only add a flashlight if its on the very tip of your gun. who needs bullets when you can poke them to death from the other end of the map.
So, the Magazine Capacity+ skill aced from the Tech tree has had some very interesting effects.

For one, a Deagle with the extended mag now holds 31 rounds total. The maximum ammo you can carry for the deagle is 30 rounds.Technically you do not ever have to reload. But you also cannot fire that one last bullet in the gun above max ammo count, unfortunately.

Also my Locomotive now inexplicably holds 25 shells out of a possible 30 - that's with an extended mag and the shell rack which adds 2 to magazine capacity for no good reason I can think of. There is barely space for 8 shells in the standard locomotive. 25 shells stacked as they are in the chamber are likely double the length of the Reinbeck.
By this I have come to the conclusion that the Tech class gains the ability to manifest portals to the elemental plane of ammunition inside their weaponry.
Last edited by 4zb41; Sep 5, 2013 at 06:28 AM.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
So, the Magazine Capacity+ skill aced from the Tech tree has had some very interesting effects.

For one, a Deagle with the extended mag now holds 31 rounds total. The maximum ammo you can carry for the deagle is 30 rounds.Technically you do not ever have to reload. But you also cannot fire that one last bullet in the gun above max ammo count, unfortunately.

Also my Locomotive now inexplicably holds 25 shells out of a possible 30 - that's with an extended mag and the shell rack which adds 2 to magazine capacity for no good reason I can think of. There is barely space for 8 shells in the standard locomotive. 25 shells stacked as they are in the chamber are likely double the length of the Reinbeck.
By this I have come to the conclusion that the Tech class gains the ability to manifest portals to the elemental plane of ammunition inside their weaponry.

magnets, how do they work?

anywho, I just managed to convince 3 of my vent buddies to get the game. Carrying dem scrubs up to decency, having to tank as a ghost is harder than I thought. I've convinced one to go mastermind, the other went tech, and I'm hoping the last guy goes enforcer, but I wouldn't mind another tech. 4 sentry guns would be hella fun.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
let's bump this, anyone still playing this?

there's alot of changement compared to the last post of this ^^

they look interesting :P
no u

Yeah... The last update with White X-mas is kinda busted. The Death Wish difficult is for korean players. After over 100 attempts I finally got Almir's beard.

BEHOLD HUMAN!

stupid viedo as usual

I still play this. Haven't really gotten into the whole Xman thing because of exams but yes, this game is 1000x better than it used to be.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!