Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Assassins creed odyssey
-----
Actually nah dragon age inquisition is the goat
Last edited by JoboMan; Jan 4, 2019 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
- Bioshock 1 & 2, I don’t need to tell so much about, these games are unique.

Bioshock 2, are you high?

Top 3 list for me is:
Fallout New Vegas/TES IV: Oblivion
Soulsborne series (DS1, Bloodborne, DS2 SotFS/DS3)
Tetris/For Honor

FNV/TES4:
Couldn't decide between the two. I'd probably have to say New Vegas when pushed, as I still play it a lot, but I spent a lot of time during my early teens playing Oblivion.
FNV: For all its flaws it's by far the best fallout/bethesda experience. It has the right level of grit, replayability and balances the survival/fun element really well. Particularly when you tweak it with some choice mods.
I find the characters far more endearing than other Bethesda titles, and care much more about the world. I also appreciate that the story is framed as "you're just some dick mailman" instead of the whole chosen one trope. Graphically it obviously can't hold up to a lot of games these days, and it is *hella* buggy. Mods can fix it but, I'm much more willing to invest my time into it than FO4, for example. Could gush about FNV for days.
Oblivion: Played it almost solidly between the ages of 11 and 14. Story was far more intriguing to me than Skyrim, and at the time I was willing to overlook the whole uncanny valley thing, because the world had me totally absorbed. With hindsight there's a lot wrong with it, to the point where I really struggle to play it nowadays, but it still holds a real special place in my heart. Skyblivion should be insanely good. On that not, Fallout 4: New Vegas should be hype n all.

Soulsborne:
Dumped thousands of hours into that shit.
DS1 was an amazing experience, first couple of playthroughs. I only got on board the dark souls train in 2013, once I'd gone to uni, and despite being a couple years old it was a crazy good game. Then DS2 came out and I was disappointed with it at first, but still played the hell out of it, bought scholar again when it was essentially re-released, and continued to play the fuck out of it. I find myself more likely to play DS2 SotFS these days, more than any of the other souls games. Played weird at the time, but when compared to the series as a whole it does a lot of cool things, particularly PvP-wise.
DS3 was amazing but there were a lot of parts I felt lacking, particularly in the PvP area. Still a great game, and the one I played the most.
I only played bloodorne in like, September because I used my sister's PS4 and it was awesome. The PvP was obviously trash, as everyone knows but that aesthetic made my orbs fizz. General mood and ethos of the game was top notch.

For Honor/Tetris:
I feel like the 3rd spot changes to whatever I'm into at the time. I've been playing a lot of FH, and despite it's generally poor state of balance, I have a lot of fun playing it. It feels like Dark Souls PvP but way more in depth, I suppose?
Then I've lately been on a Tetris hype, after watching the world championships last year. Used to play it a lot on my gameboy as a kid, and was pretty good at it. I the process of getting an NES controller and emulator to play it.

Honorable mentions:
Bioshock 1 was an incredibly dope game.
Medievil 2 on the PS1. The remaster of the first has me excited because I never played the first.
THUG2, major musical influences in my teens.
A Hat in Time. Played it with my gf, was a really fun experience. Game probably isn't that good but we had a lot of fun with it, was a nice time.
Oh also Toribash, I guess. Whatever.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Bioshock 2, are you high?

The history by itself is great, the point of view from one Daddy, including new types of weapons is pretty fun to play. Yet the real yikes is the inexistent difficulty.
But the real reason I placed this game here is because I finished it in one night/day of tryhard with 2-3 friends
For Honor/Tetris:
I feel like the 3rd spot changes to whatever I'm into at the time. I've been playing a lot of FH, and despite it's generally poor state of balance, I have a lot of fun playing it. It feels like Dark Souls PvP but way more in depth, I suppose?

I don’t know why I didn’t talked about that game aswell. I’ve been playing a lot of For Honor too, but I’m not that great yet (rep 20 diamond V) and I can’t find exactly a hero that fits me perfectly. I played every character, and for now my top 5 from 5 to 1 is Gladiator, Peacekeeper, Valkyrie, Highlander, Warden, but none of them are what really represent my gameplay.

Yet they will add 4 new heroes this year, january the 21th for the first one, I hope this will add some balance to the game
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Tbh i can't choose an all time fav game of my life, but i could make a list from the past and present.

Childhood: NFS U2, Carbon, MW2005, Prince of Persia the Two Thrones, 1NSANE, FIFA 07

Teen-Present: GTA V(even tho i don't really play it anymore for what it became), sometimes the anual FIFA game, PUBG, CSGO, Rocket League, R6S, The Division, Dishonored 1 and 2, Bioshock 1-2-Infinite(god how much i love this one), all the AC games tbh, all the batman arkham games, metro 2033, metro last light and the upcoming exodus. This list could go on and on. For 2019 i'm looking forward for 3 specific games: Metro Exodus, The Division 2(put more than 250 hours in the first one, really looking forward for this one) and Anthem (GOD I REALLY HOPE EA doesn't screw this one up. 6 years in the making of this game and i really hope it will be a succes.) Bare in mind i'm not comparing Anthem with Destiny 2 like everybody does and i'm also not saying it is any kind of rip-off even tho we've seen a lot of games exo-suits and robotic stuff, this one seems unique somehow.
Play a lot of random games that all have no connection to one another, but my favorite game is probably monster hunter
I spend a lot of hours playing FIFA, Horizon Zero Dawn and Bloodborne so I guess they can be considered my favorite games

Mass Effect Trilogy is a good shout too
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Hollow Knight
Best metroidvania I've played, and probably the best of all time unless Team Cherry manages to outdo themselves in the future.
Three free DLCs, a massive world, beautiful environments, engrossing soundtrack, great lore, and the fact they're adding more content to the game, all for the low low price of 15 bucks (also goes on sale frequently)
What's not to love?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.