Toribash
Finally
Attached Files
!rny - bit of the meat.rpl (203.4 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by Rice; Jun 19, 2015 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[HACK] [Replayz]

-bit of the meat

the hold opener is fine,but there's a problem with the shulder. at frame 385 u relaxed it and than raised it immediately and looks ugly. the follow-up is really nice and the split too but a bit lazy (not ur guilty),
the transition to the decap is quite nice maybe a bit too holded but no problem with it just a thing,the decap is cool but lazy. the grab is quick and nice and the pec dm too,the punch to the torso is ok,and the quick pose too. 8.8/10

-bump

really nice transition to a post to another post,loved it 10/10.
first of all welcome back so,

u started off with the extended glute and extended abs opener sort of thing but u followed up really well.
the first punch and the kick were fine the first lift was really cool,the flow of the spins from 550 to 400 is fucking awesome.
I didn't liked the first kick,looks weak cuz u realxed ur knee;why u didin't extended it??
the grab is fine and the second kick can be a 3 dm boom or just a decap,the arm dm is meh but pretty strong kick I have to say.
pretty cool final spin and I liked the pose so much...u fucking lost the balanceee (edit the replay and don't lose the balance pls).
overall pretty cool replay the flow was unbelievable(ofc i spelled it wrong)but I didin't liked the first kick -0.5 and the off balanced pose -0.5 I don't mind of the second kick that much 9/10.
u have a pretty cool style that i've been study a lot to reach. just a question what r ur favourite replay makers (3 max) mine r dezrai,hayabusa8 and swexx/largekilla.
Last edited by NICOLAS135; Jul 19, 2015 at 12:57 AM.
ok
damn son that's fucking class just...wow 9.9/10
I did a better pose cuz i didin't liked the last one hope u will enjoy it Gj dude keep going.
Attached Files
#NICK - rny.rpl (332.1 KB, 18 views)
ok