Ranking
dont worry about it. although it takes time, eventually it should automatically update your mod folder with all the current mods.
- its been a while
umm, i have a wee problem... I've been trying to get running.tbm, but it doesnt appear in my list of mods... I've been trying all day, but is there another way to do things?
use torimods to download any mod you don't have. Or if you still have your 3.69 folder, copy all the files from data/mods to your 3.7 installation.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
uhh... sorry for being noobish, but i go to "torimods" and it gives me a nice list... i click upon said mod, and i get specs, but no downloadage...

<<edit>> nevermind, it's all good ^_^

<<re-edit>> nevermind that edit, still cant find anything that helps....
Last edited by Naresomez; Mar 17, 2009 at 08:08 PM. Reason: (im a bit slow)
i have no idea what your talking about. i click on the linky thing on the mod name, and it pops up a window asking me whether to open, save, or load. i click open. it opens. i save.

can you be more detailed, ive known this problem to occur (mainly because i tell people who have problems loading my mod to re-downlaod)
- its been a while
I had all of the mods,like running and javelin2,and after a day or two of having downloaded 3.7,they disappeared,and then when I go to ToriMods and click on a mod,all I get is the specifications,like the shapes of the objects,and I can't download them back.
shapes of objects? thats what a mod is. stuff like:

env_obj 1
sides 9 4 0.004
pos 932 0 93
just save that in your mod folder.
- its been a while
of course you do...

or else you couldn't run any mods. its in your toribash/data folder. have you found your data folder yet?
- its been a while