ES Recruitment Drive
Eh. Nothing i'm too interested in.
I'm hoping the cyberpunk community choice wins because then i can get frozen synapse :0
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Cloudbuilt 5£ and i'm out of money >.<
Got stealth bastard and house of dead ninjas though :3
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I saved over $1000 dollars for my first unrestricted Summer Sale and I'll be damned if I don't spend at least $100 of it. Sad that casual simulation won so I couldn't get SF4 for cheaper, but I also wanted that village simulation thing. And sf4 could still be flash saled, so fingers crossed. Also hoping 3rd person tactical wins. 3rd person stealth didn't look that great, but it looks likely to win solely because of bigger names.

Nosgoth also looks interesting, anybody have it? I'm hoping for a little anecdotes before I drop anything on it, but I like assymetric pvp so I'm tempted to say fuck it and gamble.

Edit: called it, stealth won. Many tears have been shed for people being dumb and voting for a game that was given away for free, the worst of the batman trilogy, an acceptable, though not amazing (hue), spider man game, and hitman, over a great discount for planetary marines. And now comedy puzzle is going to win over epic fantasy because 3 of the 4 games for fantasy look questionable at best, complete bleh at worst, and comedy puzzle has a game that gives a tf2 hat for purchasing it... and the flash deal is terrible >:s one has already been daily, one is an nba game, another is a subscription based indie mmo (which while interesting, is way too high subscription cost), and a comedy indie adventure game set during the Cold War... gaben plz, i won't throw my money at the screen for this crap.
Last edited by Oracle; Jun 22, 2014 at 03:21 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
$1000? O-M-G $_$
I got 15$ and bought some cheap games atm.
Knowing my internet access, not really fast and it's limited. I bought some small games, and yeah.
I've bought like 4 or 5 games I guess.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Summer competition has been updated. Second place team now has 20 contributers getting their top 2 games, and third getting 10 controbuters getting their top game. Reddit's plans for equality just got wrecked before purple team had a chance.
Looks like purple team is a full of spirit team y'know. Anyway, what team are you Oracle?
But today's fight is getting more interesting, at 06:00AM GMT+7 Purple team is leading on the Summer Adventure.
And now 07:55 AM GMT+7 Red team is leading! It's getting more exciting like.. I can't tell who'll win today.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm on pink team. We were winning near the beginning, then a bunch of steal tokens were used and pink is now demoralized :s

Valve changing the sales win conditions has caused the reddit plan to let every team win twice get thrown out the window. Red team is causing it to fall apart by making a heavy point steal powerplay against purple, who should win this day according to the plan. If red wins it, expect a free for all to start.

Edit: red won, and CS:GO on daily for 50% off, and Bioshock:Infinite on 75%, Company of Heroes 2 on 75%, Batman: Arkham Origins on 75%. And the community vote has Mirror's Edge on 75%, Tomb Raider on 75%, and FemShep is being used as a lame justification to put Mass Effect under the next vote's Story Rich - Female Protagonist category.
Last edited by Oracle; Jun 25, 2014 at 07:22 PM.

What i got

I'm satisfied :3
What did everyone else get?
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 28, 2014 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Might as well do it properly

... probably should have picked up You Need A Budget...