Ranking
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
Taekkyon and lenshu are not fun mods to play competitively. Not really sure why they've been chosen as tourney mods - these mods hold a lot of potential for doing cool replay-worthy stuff, but you won't see it in these tourneys.
Both mods are pretty boring with linear play styles in this kind of environment: tk is about snapping and lenshu is about rushing then run/camp.
No, I'm not saying these tactics are unbeatable, I am saying it's fairly boring to play as/against, and the whole point of a game is to be fun right?

Suggest replacing these mods with aikidobigdojo/greykido/judofrac/aikido/rk-mma.

If you absolutely have to include a nograb mod like lenshu, make it a bigger tourney and increase the amount of turnframes.

For example, this is a very common sight:

Just now I realised this might be in the wrong place.

You are so miss informed. "TK is about snapping" and "Linear play styles", you couldn't be more wrong, well maybe at the noob level of TK you are playing, and your level of understanding it is. There is far more detail to TK than any other mod out there right now.

And then you talk shit about lenshu lol, which is / was a very popular dueling mod, it is also not liner in anyway. All no grab mods are much harder to play than grab mods.

These mods would make much better tourney rooms if the player base was more willing to try new things.

But you are right in mods like ABD being popular among the majority of players, so ye it makes a better tourney mod.

Also wushu_2015 for a month atleast DDDDD good to let this mod be at least tested
Last edited by FistofLife; Apr 28, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
Random Scrubs, @fl0wOfficial - 10h
--..Recently we tried out #wushu_2015, and now it's trending, awesome time playing with @Deprav, @xXxKane, @Deii, was fun!
Last edited by snake; Apr 28, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
wushu2015 please
with a bit larger dojo maybe
at least for black belt wushu server
Last edited by Uncas23; Apr 28, 2015 at 11:44 PM.
"Why?"
as you wish wushu_2015.tbm is new Public wushu and blackbelt wushu mod. I didn't have time to test it myself but i trust your word on it.
We can check its popularity now.
This mod needs the points reworked. Shins taking damage should be turned off, pec damage seems broken. Right now the mod doesn't seem to work as its intended. Maybe taking legs damage off all together would be good.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
This mod needs the points reworked. Shins taking damage should be turned off, pec damage seems broken. Right now the mod doesn't seem to work as its intended. Maybe taking legs damage off all together would be good.

You dont like waiting in queue for green beltos drawing, do you?
Actually I have already seen some fights where runners disqualified outside of dojo.
About the dojo size: At first glance it seemed to be small but people who can kinda control their tori really dont suffer because of the dojosize considering that its only 750 frames. As for a brushu mod like this I would go with a slightly larger dojo but for wushu its ok in my opinion.
"Why?"
Thank you GMs !

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post

Shins take damage to prevent fights with 2 crabbing players shaking their legs in front of them to end up with a draw, for the sake of public queues, that's why the damages/points are VERY low, but still score a few hundred points.

[Edit : we've been trying stuff with wushu points for years, we did try "no damage for limbs", but too many draws, especially with less experienced players. The points configuration I made with that mod is what feels best after many different tries as it is, imo, a good compromise inbetween casual/public plays, and a good step toward a more "event ready" wushu.]

What do you think should be changed about pecs ? Right now they take a pretty low amount of points because they're not very hard to hit and inbetween 2 high scoring central parts. (chest/neck)

Originally Posted by Uncas23 View Post
You dont like waiting in queue for green beltos drawing, do you?
Actually I have already seen some fights where runners disqualified outside of dojo.
About the dojo size: At first glance it seemed to be small but people who can kinda control their tori really dont suffer because of the dojosize considering that its only 750 frames. As for a brushu mod like this I would go with a slightly larger dojo but for wushu its ok in my opinion.

we've been playing fights with 1500 frames and the same dojo size, no issue with outside dq as long as you control ^^ it makes some pretty epic fights !
Last edited by deprav; Apr 30, 2015 at 04:48 PM.