Toribash
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup

(OMG Krulls does not like Catsup/Ketchup on his Cheesebugers)
(Long story, I might tell you why some day)
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!