ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Technical Riddles

Hello there! This little event is made to test your knowledge of technical side of toribash and PC in general, and maybe to make you learn something new in the process.

Each week we are going to post a new technical riddle for you to solve. It can be anything as long as it's related to the game and/or forum. Your goal is tposolve the mystery, sometimes explain why this certain thing doesn't work or works differently than expected. For doing that you will get a small prize depending on how hard the riddle was. You're allowed to ask questions and get answers, but answers will come from a point of person who doesn't know what the problem is. If the riddle doesnt get solved within a week, it goes into unrevealed riddle archive. You can still solve those later for a slightly lower prize.

[SOLVED by Kyle]

[SOLVED by Aiden]

[SOLVED by lethargicKid]

[UNSOLVED]

[SOLVED by Jack]

[SOLVED by Kore]

[SOLVED by Icky]

[UNSOLVED]

Rip

The line is dead.

Art by Tomiiiwhaw
Last edited by AssassinPro; Mar 17, 2017 at 01:10 AM.
golf
I am not gonna say no to every single answer. Instead I'll just notify you once we have an answer.
golf
Is it a steam only issue? What version is he using again? Is his config file alright?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
While logging in having ORMO[Parrot]fudgiebalz will cause the torishop to make it so you cannot buy higher qi items. Simply having fudgiebalz should fix it.
^ That's the winner. Sending prizes.
Next riddle will be on Monday, I need to think of something harder, these are getting answered too quickly.
golf
Here's my new riddle. Its a bit less technical and a bit more riddle because thats more fun for you and easier to make for me.

To get this riddle right you need to first find the Key. The Key is a five digit number that is not very helpful by itself, but you'll need it to find the answer to the riddle.

First digit clue: No DQ No Frac.
Second digit clue: Damping.
Third digit clue: Static.
Fourth digit clue: Legendary Clans.
Fifth digit clue: Total/Dynamic.

All clues are related to Toribash. DONT POST DIGITS OR THE KEY HERE!. You'll make it easy for other people to guess it. Keep your answers to yourself. Once you get the key you'll need to figure out how to use it.

The first person to solve this Mystery will get Static Force and 2 ST!
golf