people playing: 281, servers online: 81, games played: 135,456,691 Top Player: Shmevin

  Toribash Community » Toribash » News » Blog News
Register FAQ General Rules Community
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11, 2013   #11
Aracoon
AWOL Clan Mod
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,219



The interview was okay, Shmev is a cool guy.
I wish you would have asked more personal questions though, it seems like you asked him too many questions regarding his new position.
sometimes mintcat is mean to me
is it illegal to frame yourself for a nonexistent murder

Last edited by Aracoon; May 11, 2013 at 01:56 AM..
Aracoon is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #12
felipevo
Junior Member
 
Orange Belt
Join Date: Apr 2012



I'm pretty sure the Item Forgers don't do a single solitary fucking thing. Honestly, you think they have these kids behind the scenes "forging" items and shit? Nah, at best they might suggest a few colors from the list already programmed into Toribash. All that adding more colors does is contribute to the inflation of the toricredit. I've explained in the past how it is too many colors, not some 7k tournaments that caused the inflation, but nobody listened and I don't really care enough to type it all out again. I don't even dislike shmevin or anything, he is literally a god amongst men, but the notion we are giving users that we have some "item forgers" behind the scenes actually doing anything important is ridiculous.

You swelling bro?
Nah, just swole.
felipevo is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #13
Kristis133
 
Panda Belt
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9,078



Originally Posted by felipevo View Post
I'm pretty sure the Item Forgers don't do a single solitary fucking thing. Honestly, you think they have these kids behind the scenes "forging" items and shit? Nah, at best they might suggest a few colors from the list already programmed into Toribash. All that adding more colors does is contribute to the inflation of the toricredit. I've explained in the past how it is too many colors, not some 7k tournaments that caused the inflation, but nobody listened and I don't really care enough to type it all out again. I don't even dislike shmevin or anything, he is literally a god amongst men, but the notion we are giving users that we have some "item forgers" behind the scenes actually doing anything important is ridiculous.

You swelling bro?
Nah, just swole.

Are you really that stupid?
Jusmi, Yoyo, Hampa are the ones who programs the items and do the coding.

The other few are there to plan the events and basically help them with everything else. Give them ideas and stuff.
You don't even know what a huge event is coming up...And it takes time to prepare everything.

I don't want to to turn this into a discussion, but please...Next time think before you're posting.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Kristis133 is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #14
Shmevin
Degenerate Member
 
Specter Belt
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,451



Originally Posted by felipevo View Post
I'm pretty sure the Item Forgers don't do a single solitary fucking thing. Honestly, you think they have these kids behind the scenes "forging" items and shit? Nah, at best they might suggest a few colors from the list already programmed into Toribash. All that adding more colors does is contribute to the inflation of the toricredit. I've explained in the past how it is too many colors, not some 7k tournaments that caused the inflation, but nobody listened and I don't really care enough to type it all out again. I don't even dislike shmevin or anything, he is literally a god amongst men, but the notion we are giving users that we have some "item forgers" behind the scenes actually doing anything important is ridiculous.

You swelling bro?
Nah, just swole.

Hi culapou.
FORGIVE ME DJ TIESTO FOR I HAVE S I N N E D
❤danceswithwolfs❤
Shmevin is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #15
NormalCitizen
NON-EXISTING!
 
White Belt
Join Date: Aug 2012



I knew Shmevin before he was cool, when he would copy Gorman's avatar with the angry bird pig with glasses.

Remember shmev?

#2hipster4you
NormalCitizen is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #16
Shmevin
Degenerate Member
 
Specter Belt
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,451



Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
I knew Shmevin before he was cool, when he would copy Gorman's avatar with the angry bird pig with glasses.

Remember shmev?

#2hipster4you

The MS Paint avatar? That was a custom drawing made by Chris (Epic4Chris back then).

3hipster5you
FORGIVE ME DJ TIESTO FOR I HAVE S I N N E D
❤danceswithwolfs❤
Shmevin is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #17
NormalCitizen
NON-EXISTING!
 
White Belt
Join Date: Aug 2012



Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
(Epic4Chris back then

I know who chris was ;_; I was there you fag

my feels bro ;_; I thought what we had was special
NormalCitizen is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #18
-sir
Suddenly looked at the thread and..
That's awesome how a person getting interviewed for becoming "famous" as a staff guy gets boot 11 hours after that lol.
sir is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #19
NormalCitizen
NON-EXISTING!
 
White Belt
Join Date: Aug 2012



Originally Posted by sir View Post
Suddenly looked at the thread and..
That's awesome how a person getting interviewed for becoming "famous" as a staff guy gets boot 11 hours after that lol.

sir you should be the next item forger

seriously
NormalCitizen is offline  
Old May 11, 2013   #20
-sir
I already got boot without any interviews. No need for that.
Anyway, this is irrelevant.

Beta: I'm translating all the latest blog posts into Russian and post them in vk.com group, so if you're willing you may mention that they can also be read there (for those who only speak Russian moonspeak etc).
sir is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:14 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game