people playing: 150, servers online: 45, games played: 136,843,988 Top Player: kpokoLOL

Toribash Community » Toribash » Replays
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Nov 4, 2014   #1
youngsandm

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

YoungSandM Official Replay Thread
Alright Lady gamers , and Gentlemen gamers , this is officially my new initiating thread... Hope you enjoy you're stay at visualizing my replays in this establishment...
Attached Files
File Type: rpl #YoungSandM_Safari.rpl (275.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: rpl #YoungSandM_Rigid..rpl (324.2 KB, 48 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
youngsandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014   #2
Vericitti

9th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Saint

Ok I have some cnc...
So as always, replays are really good, but your starters are super slow. You seem to take a long time to set up and that kind of takes away from the replay.
Your dm's are great, but the first hits are kind of depressing. What I look for in a starter is a large hit followed up by multiple attacks to get more dm's. I would like to see bigger hits for starters (looks better in the replay imo)
Flow is perfect, hits are great, power is there. Good job on the replays
-----
Also, I found it interesting that in rigid, how you didnt just get the decap with your foot. It was nice, but the decap seemed really weak.

Last edited by Vericitti; Nov 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Vericitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014   #3
Private

Brown Belt
Clan: Aether

your flow is looking much better. I should probably point out now that you have a problem with letting your replays drag on. Conciseness is key. For example: In rigid you could've easily ended as soon as you decapped uke and it would have been amazing. The skeet completely threw the replay off because it looked forced in comparison to the rest of it. The same thing goes for Safari. A couple of those first kicks looked kind of useless. It would have made a much more entertaining replay if you'd focused more on making 1 or 2 amazing boomhits than 4-5 mediocre kicks. And that's not to say that you should only do boomhits, its just that since you like to focus on destruction I'd recommend spending more time on your hits individually.

That all being said, your flow has improved and I'm seeing a lot more interesting movement and concepts in your replays. Keep going, you're constantly improving c:
ORMO|[9:39:38 PM] Nate W: you fat fucking faggot ill choke your eyes out of your sockets if you say that again
Private is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2014   #4
youngsandm

4th Dan Black Belt

Thanks Private , new replays
Attached Files
File Type: rpl #YoungSandM_Skit.rpl (146.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: rpl #YoungSandM_Rekted..rpl (182.0 KB, 30 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Old Nov 9, 2014   #5
Jodus

10th Dan Black Belt

Pretty cool replays here man, its fun to watch. I'm seeing that the movements aren't prepared, like in the moment you find what to do. And yeah maybe it's good like that, but might be nice if you do some planned replays if you haven't done already.
Jodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2014   #6
SkyWhale

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Nitro

Your movement is a little stiff and jittery at times. Try and aim your hits more realistically, while still going for big damage. I think you should work on getting more dismemberment in each hit to big pieces, rather than go for lots of dismemberment on small clusters of Uke. You're pretty fluid, but I still see room for improvement. Decent replays, keep going
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
SkyWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2014   #7
Marrez
Elitist

Master Belt

skit: only part i kind of liked was the jump decap thingy
everything else felt generally sloppy, idk

rekted: this replay has good feel, but it's just not quite there yet
you have the movement, but you don't have the damage or control yet
if you plan to make more -9.82 madmans practice boomhits, or even practice dm'ing joints in quick motions (because those are p cool too)

keep it up sand, i can feel that once you get the full hang of replaymaking, you'll be producing some great replays and i'm excited
m a r d o l a r d o
Marrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2014   #8
youngsandm

4th Dan Black Belt

I appreciate it Marrez and Skywhale
-----
New replays
Attached Files
File Type: rpl #YoungSandM_Norles.rpl (213.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: rpl #YoungSandM_Voud.rpl (181.5 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by youngsandm; Nov 13, 2014 at 02:48 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Old Dec 22, 2014   #9
youngsandm

4th Dan Black Belt

Bump!
Old Mar 2, 2015   #10
youngsandm

4th Dan Black Belt

Bump *sigh* ;/
Attached Files
File Type: rpl #YoungSandM_HeadLess Green Ninja.rpl (402.4 KB, 56 views)