ES Recruitment Drive
Then when the guy that takes over becomes too overpowered and when the libyan's cant do anything or doesnt care anymore (for some strange reason) the U.S will pull off another osama kill and after a few weeks it will feel like meh.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
So my chemistry teacher is dumb.........none of us get what he is teaching us so you would think that he would slow down and not give us so much homework! But no! He gives us like 10 more questions! -_- smh! Kay just wanted to get that out lol
You know what my teacher looks like ? My homeroom one supposivly looks like
hippy jesus lmao

Consider this post as a spoken telegram by...

HAHA HOORAY FRIENDS. Whats up

Just showed up to notice ya'll that ur friend sidviciouois got his first warning by an admin yesterday for not having read the rules of the thread he posted on \0/ \0/ \0\ / 0/

wait.... who gives a fuck
In fraction.... not amused.

ANY WAY ONTO SOME REAL NEWS.

A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
sid, who is that guy?
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Well here is some of the news yesterday I thought was important. Feel free to discuss or not. Its whatever bitches.

A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
fuck that's seriously depressing man
almost all of those stories where the bad side of news
I refuse to accept the spongebob bit though I IS NOT STUPIDLY

in other news though it's the 21st anniversary of Hubble, which is awesome

hubble

I've found it's always easy to find the depressing side of the news
I personalty go and look for the most beautiful example of humanity in the news
helps me get through the day.
Last edited by aPerlHacker; Sep 15, 2011 at 02:32 AM.
Hmmm bro I feel you, that's why tomorrow I will post all the news of today that made me happy. Even possibly why if I got the time. And I might just show a funny pic or to. In a nest of spoilers yes...

OK you Illiterate fags who don't make comments on the news around you. I got my self so new stuff to talk about, Fell free to post about old stuff. And maybe if some posts I can actually respond for a change, So yeah you got that goal in motion. Also, if you havent heard, I am wearing a new texture set, Dl me when you have the time. (screens will be taken at sme point tomorrow) anyway. Love your faces (well not PV2's- dude got me pregnant with rape) And CLICKY CLAK THE SHOW BUTTON

News of the Day

Last edited by thepureone; Sep 16, 2011 at 03:35 AM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
DarkLight created a thread spammy enough to get it shamed. Do something like that again and I will change my vote on you. In other words, you get a no.