Toribash
We need a general server also. Like have a spare computer like spec in it and we join when ever we get on so we don't have to look for people.
Kinda Rusty
Originally Posted by kt700 View Post
Do you think I could ever become a teacher? D:

Yes, later.

Originally Posted by Ruiri View Post
We need a general server also. Like have a spare computer like spec in it and we join when ever we get on so we don't have to look for people.

A bot?

Originally Posted by kt700 View Post
Can't we get someone to program a bot to do that for us?

We'd need an admin to help us.
Logo fixed :P

Btw i wouldn't mind being the dojo's artist, making banners, w/e really.
Aka jusmi.
Meh, if he is already the artist, good, because i already have too many things going. It was just a offer to help out.
Aka jusmi.
Do you believe you have potential? Anyone can do anything with enough practice, I'm proof of this.
References? None
Belt? 2nd dan
Email? [email protected]
Requested Teacher? Romanovsky
Write a 2 paragraph essay about yourself and how great the teacher you request is.

Well, I'm a person who believes in honor and respect. I'm bad at video games but I don't give up. I usually play games with huge learning curves for some reason. I like to be polite and I like to learn, I'd also like to believe that I'm a fast learner but I'm not too sure.

Seeing Romanovsky play is truly something to awe at, he analyzes everything and does not exclude any limb that poses a threat. He is very calm and proper, and gives great pointers. He knows what he is talking about and can back up everything he says, making him someone I would like to learn more from.

GMT - 5h during
Standard Time

Why
Back?