Ranking
Absolute no, for same reasons that the others stated. I can only hope that people like you disappear from all the universes imaginable.

@Pitch: Phantom's app was indeed correct, as back when the bank rule(banks have to have 200+ qi) was implemented me and Phantom were leading. We were both communicating through skype back then, and we both played games as "BankOfHunters" until it reaches 200+ qi. If you look back far enough in the old replay thread(2nd stage), you should see some replays of the battles me and Phantom fought as the bank.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Belt (Minimum is black):3rd dan black belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Quite alot tbh because i improved alot since i started playing
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):Because this clan is just amazing always hunter rooms loads of people are always online and i just wanna join in and be part of an ingame clan
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : no
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?yes i do accept your fine rules and will follow them through out my time in tb
Favorite/Best Official Mod:Lenshu
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Tb ingame-sparing,parkour.fourms-marketing Being trusted
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):cant realy give an example of marketing but i can show replays
Previous Clans(if any):Gods,Bear,fallen
Favorite Forum(if any):Items,Replays,offtopic
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : Dont have one this is my only acount
Level of forum activity(Important!):9
Number of Infractions:2-requesting single allies and usless post
-----
sorry if they are not good enough i will post better ones they are quite old and i have improved ever since
-----
woops i mean 3rd dan
Attached Files
Gold at 1000.rpl (62.7 KB, 13 views)
Eclipse shot.rpl (95.1 KB, 10 views)
Spar.rpl (870.9 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by iChrispy; Aug 12, 2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No.
App was very messy.
From the bad grammar i doubt that you live in England and that you're 18 years old.
Pretty bad replays and the "special skills" question told you specificly NOT to tell us about skills within Toribash yet you answerd "Tb ingame-sparing,parkour.fourms-marketing Being trusted"
That sparring replay was Oblivions making me doubt you being serious even more.
I also doubt the judgement of Feli and Dz, due to them saying yes e.e
omfg im so sorry about that oblivion one i meant to put another one
-----
sorry about that .....
Attached Files
epic spar.rpl (555.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by iChrispy; Aug 12, 2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump