Ranking
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ravey I agree with you inactive won't be accepted and LordPink he is inactive because I got banned but when he's ban is over and he is inactive for more than 3 days then hell be kicked out
Guys please remember to post in the thread and get this thing active.
Thanks ravey for your happy birthday to jooker and I.
-----
Oh and also guys please feel free to war like Jooker,Drkxd,demalts and ravey when ever you online so we can start getting to the top. If u don't know how to accept a war and the prizes come to me or jooker or post on here. Thank you
-----
Oh and also guys please feel free to war like Jooker,Drkxd,demalts and ravey when ever you online so we can start getting to the top. If u don't know how to accept a war and the prizes come to me or jooker or post on here. Thank you
Last edited by Quack; May 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Yeah ik today it will happen a big war!
-----
Okay we kicked inactive ppl, I won't wait two more days they sould be active they were inactive for two three four weeks...
Last edited by Miracle; May 22, 2014 at 05:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Ravey I won't be able to make it today to the war. But I hope you and who ever helps you it all goes well and we kick butt! Also I'm glad you kicked the inactive and I'm thinking maybe the people who won't help in the war and they online they must leave because that shows no help to the clan.
And then jooker and ravey when you see anyone of our players online tell them to look at the clan discussion everyday so they can know what's happening. Thank you and enjoy!!
-----
Let me know how to war goes
Last edited by Quack; May 22, 2014 at 06:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

belt: 2nd dan 1/2
why do u want to join fight club?: well....i want a active and mature clan with skill and kindness......ur clan happens to fit that subscription.
What can u offer us?: I can offer donations,skill,spar replays,activeness,trustworthyness,relieibleness,h elpfulness,and couredge.
isomthing about ur life: iv been abused in the past.....toribash was always there for me...i had the Gm Risk to help me out. i know ZENBOY123. previose clans?: yes.....TheGod,Lux,Steel,AoH,TheVibe. alts?: i have no alts. ingame: 10 fourms: 10
as u can see in these replays i do alot of spar type stuff....but im still able to do mods nessesary for clan wars...ect. i would love to be in this clan...i hope i am worthy. Truly Yours, ~firefist33
-----
YEP!!!
Attached Files
Decap.rpl (41.4 KB, 6 views)
my front flip.rpl (52.1 KB, 5 views)
my light spin kick.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
my Ram kick and punch.rpl (30.3 KB, 5 views)
Spar of Honor.rpl (877.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by firefist33; May 22, 2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Firefist I am stunned! :O what a great app! You have met my requirements and I say yes to that so you have just been accepted to FC clan one of the best! And I hope you enjoy it.
I am unable to invite you so that's gonna have to be up 2 ravey and jookerbb to do. But don't worry your still in. Enjoy and hope to see somewhere in toribash.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dr that's up 2 you and fist fury I won't regret it I think we have a great fighter here
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is this the clan discossion?
-----
and also.....i ask every clan im in.....how do we rank up in the clan levels....Example: (Kings) from Servent to knight. this is just a dumb example......
Last edited by firefist33; May 23, 2014 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump