Ranking
Originally Posted by Romamc View Post
hey
can i enter in team sambo?

Thanks for askin but... ehhhhh.... we'll have to see you in the game. Work on your moves, and impress us
RAWR xTeam Sambo
hi guys,

i would like to join team sambo i play sambo all the time including aikido too and i participate in aikido tourneys and won alot. i met some of TS' members and im really impressed by their moves and that made me want to join. and im pretty epic in aikido and i hate shovelers
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

hi all! Forgive, I too wish to enter in Team Sambo, who me saw it Mesah, the others I see seldom though in game I am frequent
Last edited by Jazz; Jul 16, 2010 at 02:18 PM.
my old name is LilJazzY
yes tried but i never see any of your members online!

oftpic/ isn't this related to team aikido?
team sambo was the very first official organization in toribash history. team aikido is a wanna be
RAWR xTeam Sambo
I agree ^. Also. If you guys have time, it would be awesome if we could try playing :3
I'd really like to join. As You just stated its the first official organization. And you guys seem cool, and the org is very well organized. Although i do know that I'll need an invitation to be considered Thats why i wanna play with you guys.

Hoping to see you, Ninjabent.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..