people playing: 333, servers online: 85, games played: 134,623,612 Top Player: Dare

Toribash Community » Help » FAQ
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Feb 11, 2017   #11
iSea

Blue Belt

What version can I use on Windows 7 Vista
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
iSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2017   #12
zwouter
ಠ⌣ಠ

10th Dan Black Belt

Windows 7 and windows vista are 2 different windows versions, and I'm pretty sure windows 7 vista doesn't exist.

But in case it's windows 7, pretty much any version would work, I'd recommend you to get one of the newest tho, as it has more updates.
Help Squad-member
& Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

zwouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2017   #13
iSea

Blue Belt

My bad I have a windows Vistsa laptop, and isn't play, i downloaded latest version of toribash, opened it, As soon as it opens, it says toribash.exe has stopped working, i have tried rebooting, deleting and reinstalling, and everything I could think of plz help.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
iSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2017   #14
Bless
Soldier: 69

Always Wear Your Seat Belt
Clan: Catalyst

Originally Posted by iSea View Post
My bad I have a windows Vistsa laptop, and isn't play, i downloaded latest version of toribash, opened it, As soon as it opens, it says toribash.exe has stopped working, i have tried rebooting, deleting and reinstalling, and everything I could think of plz help.

Windows Vista is not great for old versions, let alone the amount required for the current version of Toribash, feel free to provide your laptop specs just in case there is a problem there, however it is likely the case that Vista is the problem.
Bless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2017   #15
tertywerty
Big bad bully :'(

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: NO

very useful thread, thank you
<Reta> you know shit is real when siku Joins a discussion and you arent looking into a stretched asshole 2 seconds later
tertywerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2017   #16
zwouter
ಠ⌣ಠ

10th Dan Black Belt

Added 5.1 and 5.11 to the list.

Also, all links of 0.4-3.8 are working again. Those were all copied of this thread by Sir of which all links were broken a while ago: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...53#post4760853
Help Squad-member
& Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

zwouter is offline   Reply With Quote