Toribash
Originally Posted by dank View Post

spirit breaker op

Sorry to break it to you, but stuns kinda kill spirit breaker. Especially nyx. I just impale you while you're charging me, and you can have a nice seat in the trees while I wait under tower for you to ult me so I can impale you again.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Sorry to break it to you, but stuns kinda kill spirit breaker. Especially nyx. I just impale you while you're charging me, and you can have a nice seat in the trees while I wait under tower for you to ult me so I can impale you again.

just build bkb ez
dreamy suicide act
Nyx hard counters SB? That's the first time I've heard that lol.

Now that I think of it, Nyx hard counters everyone. Just stun then, run under tower, when they come fight you stun them again!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Nyx hard counters SB? That's the first time I've heard that lol.

Now that I think of it, Nyx hard counters everyone. Just stun then, run under tower, when they come fight you stun them again!

The only counter to nyx is literally everything
I think I might be retired.
Anyone can help me to use dazzle? Everytime I use him I lose, I cant tell if my team is shitty or I'm just a bad support w/ dazzle
Testing out new characters (New to the game) and I wanted to know if enigma is any good? It seems like he would be a hard character to learn, but he also has a bit of power.
his ult is very useful in teamfights if used properly
dreamy suicide act
enigma is ok, not really a basic hero though. you'd have to learn how to be efficient at farming in the jungle so you can get a quick blink dagger. knowing where to position yourself during teamfights is nice, too. also any hero with radiance (alchemist is common right now) should fuck you up unless you're far enough. anyway, 5 man black holes are sweet (unless you're the only one alive)