Toribash
Original Post
Project Blackout

Game Site Link: http://pb.ntreev.net/
Project Black Gameplay

Introduction

Test your limits!
Project Blackout will test your skills as gamer with fast paced action, precision shooting, and twitch response times. Project Blackout's graphics, surround sound, and camera effects will put you in the middle of the action and test your skills at a whole new level. Lock and load!
Immersive Battlefields!
Every map in Project Blackout is carefully crafted to give operators an immersive experience. With realistically skinned models and destructible environments, Project Blackout raises the bar for immersion in MMO shooters. Shoot through barriers to take out hiding enemies, employ explosives, dust, realistic ballistics, and utilize the environment to gain the edge and destroy your enemies!

Need a quicker route through a map? Make your own! Destroyable architecture makes it possible to create a shortcut through a map to gain a tactical advantage when you really need it. As the environments change, so will the operators need to adjust tactics to survive.

Effective use of the environment is key to an operator's survival.

Weapon Extensions
A well trained operator knows that without a weapon you might as well be dead already. In Project Blackout many weapons come with extensions that augment the functionality of your weapon. Whether its dual magazines, holo sights, scopes, or red dots these extensions will give you an edge in battle. But it's all up to Operator preference; you need to pick the weapon you're most efficient with!

Protect that thick skull!
Body armor and helmets give operators the ability to protect vital organs and their heads from enemy fire. Enemies will be watching for you to poke your head out and take you down, so don't be caught without proper protection!

In Project Blackout, operators can shoot through enemies and barriers, so don't rely on others or walls to protect you from that sniper. Smart tactics and good use of body armor will save an operator in a pinch!

With the desire for customization always on the rise, operators will have choices of special defensive and offensive bonuses, and equipment to improve battlefield experience!

Story

Project Blackout takes place in the country of Korogese. Since its inception, Korogese has risen through the ranks of global power at a meteoric rate. So fast, that the piecemeal government can no longer sustain itself and has been taken over by the massive corporations and merchants that grew out of its success. Now that the country has matured, and the populace is at peace, these same corporations are seeking to disarm the general populace with the promise of laws to protect the innocent and police to keep the peace.

But not all are so willing to accept this new form of peace. A group of rebels have risen from the ranks of the old defenders that kept their borders safe during their rise to power and formed a militia bent on making sure the corporations of Korogese never control the government. They refuse to be disarmed and will not listen to the will of the country's corporate masters. Calling on the tactics and skills that gave them the power to maintain the country's peace in years passed, they now seek to dismantle the machinations of the powerful corporations and merchants through guerilla warfare.

From the corporations came Aegis Inc, a powerful, highly trained, para-military group that seeks to create a utopian society. From the groups of civilian rebels arose the The Corps, a skilled militia that holds to their rights as citizens and the upholders of the original Korogesian government. Both are fighting for their country, both are struggling to survive. Choose your side!
Aegis Inc

After graduating from the Aegis Inc training school, Acid petitioned to join a special group of fighters trained in counter-guerilla warfare. While he is highly skilled in all aspects of combat and tactics, he is unfriendly and gruff, earning him his call sign "Acid."

Having come from a merchant background, Acid sides with the right of Aegis Inc and the other corporations who wish to take over the governance of their country.

Keen Eyes was born into the fighting heritage of her people, but after her parents were killed she became a ward of the state and was sent to corporate schools after showing promise in childhood testing. Eventually she forgot her heritage and supported the Corporate Government. However, after completing her training with Aegis Inc, she became apprehensive about fighting against the same guardians of peace that her own parents were a part of.

She wears a mask to cover her face, in fear that she will give away her mixed feelings about Aegis Inc's current mission to eradicate The Corps. Her tendency to only show her eyes has earned her the call sign "Keen Eyes."
The Corps

Aurochs is the son of a Corpsman, when peace had seemed to come to their country, his parents encouraged him to study abroad where he made an impact at his university as a star footballer. When he returned home he discovered his parents gone, both killed in an attack by Aegis operatives.

Utilizing his natural athleticism, he began working as a free agent, making small tactical strikes against Aegis Inc operations. He was eventually caught and to be put to death, but during a Corps raid on an Aegis facility, they found and released him. The Corps had known his parents and asked him to stay with them and continue to fight to uphold the old government.

Despite being a footballer, Aurochs is an enormous man and intimidating to anyone of normal stature. His massive size and seemingly limitless stamina earned him the call sign "Aurochs" for the giant oxen of yore.

Tarantula lost her parents at an early age and was moved into a corporate schooling and orphanage facility. After being adopted by a wealthy business tycoon she was given a comfortable home and a life at an excellent school. However, when her adoptive parents soon had a child of their own, they began to neglect and mistreat Tarantula. When she could take it no more, she took the revolver her father kept in his study and murdered both of them.

Put into a juvenile penitentiary, she earned her nickname of Tarantula for being devious and ruthless. She eventually devised a plan to escape and join with The Corps in an effort to prevent men like her adoptive father from gaining control of the government.

Links to help ya learn more.
Weapons lists

Features List

My opinion this game rules
I played it for a month or so, I honestly didn't like the game much. The gameplay is just awful and unrealistic, the graphics are sure decent (For those who only play for the graphics quality). What I mean by unrealistic is that you need to get shot around 10 times to go down, same deal with grenades, unless you were previously hurt the grenades won't do much.

The player customization is almost none unless you pay with real cash or you have played for months and months nonstop, most of the good weapons are only buy-able with real cash.

The maps are very repetitive and there aren't much to be honest, the only thing I liked about the game is that there are different things you can do in it, whether it's just team deathmatch or deathmatch OR (I can't remember the game mode name) the beginner play mode where you just kill a load of bots and it starts increasing the difficulty which is pretty fun, but gets old quickly because of the fact that you never die unless they all shoot you at the same time.

It's fun for a while, then it quickly gets old. It's free to play anyhow.
you just got no aim then it doesnt take much to kill if you aim and not spray u gotta actualy take your time with your shots or it wont always hit you gotta think about that what you say isnt true u musta not played for awhile because there are like 26 maps and they arent all repeating also there are alot more weapons now andf i dont pay real money and i play alot its called do your missions for better guns they make sure no new players get everything great without real cash so you dont just come in and own high ranks and tbh ive killed people with grenades in groups so they can kill in 1 hit and ive died in groups with full hp so you really havnt played enough.
Its seems to be too simple game for me ...
there were alot of better games
like WarRock ...
won't play it for sure ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I played this as well, and I agree with Alan. the aiming has always been bugged/dodgy. I used to get random head shots and kills when I literally did not aim at all. also, the main guns used are overpowered.