Toribash
New version released
With sun, new shaders and an updated editor.
Download the shader.lua and shader.zip. Download the shader_creator.lua to create shaders with suns.

Originally Posted by kylan97
Lua script error in file shader.lua: cannot open ./data/script/shader/default.TXT: No such file or directory

Download the "shader.zip" and unzip it to "toribash/data/script/".
Last edited by Zas; Mar 21, 2010 at 08:13 PM.
Woah this script is impressive! You are my hero. Woulda killed for a script like this back when I was using integrated graphics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
zas, you are amazing! i dont think there is anything you cant do with scripts :3 except of course the things that the program itself cannot do

There is a bug. When i use the creator and i go to the sun in the creator, it freezes and i cant change my shader any more, so i have to go back into the scripts and make another shader.

Edit: There is another bug to. When you save your shader nothing shows up (Example: I want to save my shader called dark ora, when i click save nothing appears saying that i have saved it, but when i go into the file "shaders" in my toribash.exe it has saved the shader).
Last edited by ugonadie6; Mar 21, 2010 at 08:10 PM.

Did you redownload the zip? If you didn't then the creator will look for suns from old shaders and will "crash".

Also the object reflections should now work in every mod.
Last edited by Zas; Mar 21, 2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: UPLOADED NEW SHADER.LUA
Originally Posted by Zas View Post
Did you redownload the zip? If you didn't then the creator will look for suns from old shaders and will "crash".

Also the object reflections should now work in every mod.

Yes i did but i will download it agan and see if it fixes it.