Toribash
Originally Posted by Zas View Post
For gabiel's donation the script is now released. Mods please change title to "[REL] Faked Shaders".

The script may not properly work in Toribash versions older than 3.86.
Download "shader.lua" and "shader.zip" to your script folder. Unzip the "shader.zip" there.
Use command "/ec shader ***" to switch shaders. Eg.
/ec shader default
Creating your own shaders:
The shaders are txt-files stored in "toribash\data\script\shader\". "tutorial.txt" tells you the basics on how the different values affect the shader. Maybe someone could write a proper tutorial on how to edit the shaders, I can assist with it.

Depending on shader moving the camera far from the toris may not look too good.
Tell me if you face any errors.
If the shader glitches on a specific mod you need to tell me the name of the mod and I'll fix it for the next version

Thank you so much, and great work. This has to be the best script ever. By far. :O
poo
I must say this is one of the best scripts i've seen in toribash. Great job, I love it. +rep

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by Zas View Post
For gabiel's donation the script is now released. Mods please change title to "[REL] Faked Shaders".

The script may not properly work in Toribash versions older than 3.86.
Download "shader.lua" and "shader.zip" to your script folder. Unzip the "shader.zip" there.
Use command "/ec shader ***" to switch shaders. Eg.
/ec shader default
Creating your own shaders:
The shaders are txt-files stored in "toribash\data\script\shader\". "tutorial.txt" tells you the basics on how the different values affect the shader. Maybe someone could write a proper tutorial on how to edit the shaders, I can assist with it.

Depending on shader moving the camera far from the toris may not look too good.
Tell me if you face any errors.
If the shader glitches on a specific mod you need to tell me the name of the mod and I'll fix it for the next version

Yea i see this in the client and it looks MUCH better than the screenshots

But what i meant by the menu is something like this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...der+maker+menu

So the shader maker is built in the script with like a menu or some sorts, this way for those non-scripting people out there to make the process of fixing and simplifying, well simpler :/
Last edited by MOBI; Mar 16, 2010 at 01:38 AM.
for everyone that it isnt working for: i found that when unzipped that the shader folder is inside another folder called shader. so itd be data>scripts>shader>shader. just copy the second shader folder to the scripts folder and it should work

+rep

Unfortunatly, I still lag.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Thank you for all your replies and donations.

Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
Yea i see this in the client and it looks MUCH better than the screenshots

But what i meant by the menu is something like this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...der+maker+menu

So the shader maker is built in the script with like a menu or some sorts, this way for those non-scripting people out there to make the process of fixing and simplifying, well simpler :/

Yeah I sure could make a shader maker for these.

Originally Posted by firebolt309 View Post
Not working for me.

Open "stderr.txt" after trying the script. Post here what it says in "stderr.txt".
so epic

im trying it right now, im amazed,
I can start making videos now, You own.

You deserve the 20k i sent.

Though the flames :/
Dude TY VERY MUCH!
I love the idea of the shader blood

again TY very Much
*Meanwhile Below*
You sir a fucking legend. This is possibly the best script I have seen, without exception. Beautiful.