Ranking
Original Post
Need a full set for 50-100k
I am looking for a someone to make a texture set as my current one is a bit old. The kind of set that I have in mind is a type of Demon texture set (not one that is made for Demon Force/Relax and the rest of that) that will go nicely with a Purple HeadFlame which I already own. Depending on the texture set I may pay from 80k-140k, which will be down to actual quality of the textures in question. I am willing to wait anywhere between a week and 1.5 months for the textures to be completed, so I am hoping for some decent entries
You have 0TC. How are you going to pay up to 140k without any TC?
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
would you like a set to be made from this head? can be recolored too

armored demon

proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Right first thing is first. Yes, the 100k is on ThatDemons acc as he is holding it for me. Second, I like the submissions so far but are not really what I am after at the moment. Thirdly, nevramo I like the head and if you could have a full matching set then I think I may buy. The head alone looks quite good I also needed to mention that if you could make the set to look good with the Hunter Force then that would be even better.
Price lowered to 100k + with this set coming a big bonuses

+ 2 good alternative heads
+ new triceps textures
+ edit or creation of 1 bodypart to your choose
+ making your name title on this set (+ clan + clan logo)