Ranking
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
hey, last episode of bnh was great

have you seen it?

Boku no hero? If so, it was sick
¿?
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
acually i didn't watch it since s2 bc i lost track of the progress.
only thing i'm watching this season is snk.this shit got deeper than i imagined tho.
also, is hatarkou saibou good?

I haven't watched much but looks like hataraku saibou is great! I kinda dropped this for now because it's more of a humor anime and I'm watching Asobi Asobase, which is way funnier

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
The activity system started awhile ago, which is why I'm so glad that we have good activity
-----
Also hi alpha, welcome to best clan vector, founded in mother Russia, glory to Russia!

oh, in the post they said it would take 3 months or something to start, I think the deadline passed already then

also, let's recruit sir

Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Boku no hero? If so, it was sick

YESSSSSSS, I LOVE THE PART RIGHT AFTER HE GOT 8% LIMIT, WITH THE SPIN KCIK THING AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad this fight was way too short (at least the good part), a-1 pictures is doing a good fucking job with this anime. Seriously, I expect plenty from them

in another note: what is your favorite fight in bnh, Lotus?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Right now, besides the most recent one, All Might vs All for One. That shit had me crying at the end, when he pointed at the camera and said something to Midoriya.
¿?
mine is All Might vs Nemu when they invaded Midoriya's class in their training thing. This shit was insanely well done

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Today was a weird day.

Some pussy emotional shit, if you want

~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Today was a weird day.

damn, Aadame

I didn't know you were that much into dancing, I thought it was more like a hobby/work that you really liked (like drawing for me), but seems like it is way more important to you than I first thought. I'm glad to know that, and I'm also glad to know your day was productive as you said, those moments are important in our lives and there's no reason to be ashamed indeed.

It's good when you know of someone close to you that live their lives the way they really want and can experience that deep emotions like you do. I envy that man, congratz

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be honest I had no idea that it's that important to me until today xd
About emotions, I hardly experience any xD For the first time in years I got it, and shit it's great and awful at the same time
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
it's really important to pass through it though

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Today was a weird day.

You're really dedicated to what you love.
Thats amazing.
You and your dance group are basically a family bro, the connection you got with them is just sureal, its like destiny meant to meet you with them.