Ranking
Original Post
Landscape Photos
We have no threads about photos and stuff. So..
Ok, guys: Put your cameras out and post in this thread your landscape photos.

I'll start with this accidental picture that my camera took on the beach. :v

Wow! Great pictures redundant. I'm impressed.. What country is it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
thanks guys! I take those pictures on my daily walks through the beautiful Ruppichteroth )o)
I found some more that I think are pretty decent.

more dongs

Something I took for my course like 20 minutes train from uni
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
iver, I didn't know you lived in Rio de Janeiro. Thought it was somewhere on the Northeast. Or maybe vacation?

Pictures I took a while ago from my city (Brasília, Brazil) and edited with a crappy app:

Holy shit these are huge

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
what's that weird building that has all the lines going towards the centre then up?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
not really a landscape picture but i took this with my nokia lumia 822 when i was in washington last year, thought it was a neat photo.

btw, these guys and slugs are really common and easy to find in washington. i never saw one in my life until i went to live with my dad for a few months, and the first night it rained (the first night i got there) there were a ton of snails and slugs on our patio just sliding around. got this photo and it's been my phone background for forever now. might take some landscape stuff sometime, this phone has a neat camera.

a

Last edited by Faint; Sep 20, 2014 at 02:39 AM.