Toribash
Original Post
[App]Avatar

About Myself: Well, to start things off my name is Michael. I am 20 years old and I live in New Mexico. I have lived there all my life, I was born in Albuquerque and then moved to Las Cruces. I currently still go to school, I dropped out at a young age for no real reason but because I was tired of school. I later realized that it was a mistake to leave and I am now going back. I am a short tempered person as some of you might know. I have a tendency to rage at times because I really do not like losing and like almost every rager in this game my rage are usually complaints about how bad the person is(cause you know I am the best in the game and everybody who beats me sucks and got lucky). That doesn't last that long I rage and then get over it. I do not hold grudges, when I rage it's for that moment and that moment only. Now if you take the time to look past my short anger issues, I try to be a cool person, I love debating having a conversation with someone who doesn't think the same way is quite fun. I learn about them and they learn about me, though sometimes it leads to heated arguments.

Toribash History: Now some of you may know me as Clown. I applied in the past and I have to admit my attitude wasn't the best approaching the situation. My ego was rather high at the time and to be honest I assumed I would get in no problem and when I didn't it irritated me. I apologize for that incident but to be honest that showed me that I am not all that I think I am. I am a nobody with average skill. I am also known as Xec, now I am sure you guys know how this all went down. I was really stupid past actions and there is absolutely no excuse for the amount of trouble I have been in and as I may have said as clown I am changing. I have really been working on it as clown I was barely returning and still had sort of the same mindset though I wanted to change, I didn't want to put in effort to really change my self. Thus leading to another series of ban on site. Now my anger is still there but I am more aware of my actions. Sense I started about a month ago I have only received one warning from a mod for useless post. The post was a reaction to a small thing Solax did to show how easy it was to google simple problems.

Reason for joining: When I first tried to join this clan, you guys were cool and didn't really worry about my past till my bad attitude reminded you guys. That moment made me realize that I can't expect everyone to just believe me when I claim to have changed and I also can't expect to be instantly respected and accepted into a clan like this or any clan for that matter after what I have pulled in the past. I apply again because my interest in this clan is still there and I feel that the way I approached this situation last time was idiotic and immature and I want to show you that's not how I am. I want to be apart of a friendship here, not just be apart of a clan with a bunch of people who don't know each other and are just in a clan for wars and the tag. I am going to be here awhile and I want to have close friends while I am here. I envy people who have been in clans for long periods of time who know people on a personal level. That's what I want here.

Favorite Mods:

• Rk_mma: This is my favorite mod out of all the competitive mods that I have played. To me, it takes a lot of skill to even be decent at this mod. There are so many different play styles to choose from. With that being said, this mod is very strategic. You how to look at if there are playing offensive or defensive. If offensive you need to try to figure out how aggressive they are playing. You need to know how to counter pushes and you have to make sure you are not close to the edge cause people who play aggressive are looking to push you out of the ring. If defensive you have to focus more on how aggressive you should play to counter but playing to aggressive may lead to skillful counters and the chance of them dodging or evading.
  • Wushu3: This mod, is a really difficult one to learn because there are many things to look for when playing a skilled player in this mod. You have to look at how aggressive he is being while managing momentum. Frame counting really comes into play in this mod because the frames are 50. You have to read what they are doing and find a way to counter but if you can't frame count well the counter could hit but you still push away and fly. You have to know how to come back and chase. Seeing to how there is no dojo the range of motion is free. You need to know how to change momentum and find ways to propel your self towards your opponent with out over shooting.

The other mods are just there to me, I play them but I don't enjoy them as much as I do the top two that I have listed.

~That Concludes my application.~
Last edited by Night; Oct 25, 2014 at 11:16 AM.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Can you give a reason, so I can try and change your mind?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
you ramble about nonsense irl stuff, tell us about a bad past and then expect us to just mindlessly accept you

i dont even remember who you are, nor does several other tribe members
no one has been invited to tribe without knowing the members, if you actually wanted to join tribe you would know that since we've bashed almost every single application about it

as if this isn't enough you ask destram why i declined you instead of just asking me
wtf is that even
'u'
Originally Posted by zeto View Post
you ramble about nonsense irl stuff, tell us about a bad past and then expect us to just mindlessly accept you

i dont even remember who you are, nor does several other tribe members
no one has been invited to tribe without knowing the members, if you actually wanted to join tribe you would know that since we've bashed almost every single application about it

as if this isn't enough you ask destram why i declined you instead of just asking me
wtf is that even

First off, I am sorry for not coming to you about it.

Second, I put the non-sense Irl stuff cause that is a little about me. We are getting to know each other. I still have much to learn about you guys and now you guys know a bit about me so it's a start.

Third: In my application I put that when I first tried to join I expected to be accepted mindlessly. I don't expect that at all this time. I expect this process to take time. I made an app early so 1 we can post in this thread and get to know each other here. I wanted to see where I stand ATM with you guys.

I understand I don't know any of you and over time that will change. I didn't expect to get votes right away I expected a "wait get to know us" post. So my application is open and you know I have interest.

I told my bad history so you guys know, and I do not have to repeat my self to others trying to get to know me.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
<Faint>guy thinks because of other apps we are going to vote the same on his app

<Destram>people start expecting "get to know us" posts
<Destram>instead of actually getting to know us first and then to apply

<Faint>he already proved why i said no by posting retarded responses in his app

applying =/= getting to know someone
'u'
Alright then.

I take it I am rejected.

yet again.

Well thanks for considering.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!