Toribash
I was joking, dear friend. Let's just wait until someone add you to the first post anyway.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
No, PA is shit especially when you're lucky as fuck.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'd rather fight a PA than a fucking Shaquille ass bull cunt permastunning me from 6 miles away until I'm dead. True Strike is available to everyone.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I was joking, dear friend. Let's just wait until someone add you to the first post anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wolololololo
fine, i'm playing Dota 2 now, my hero main is Juggernaut '0'

i'm begginer still. My name there is ToureTTo '-'
-----
i have 20
commendation
elogio, louvor, recomendação

and 23 matches.
Last edited by Perfect; Oct 15, 2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nevermind, Phantom Assassin is an asshole.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
So, the only hero in the game that requires you to get an item that worths 5,400 gold in order to counter her[Evasion], who can push and pretty much take down a whole tower by herself without you ever noticing[Blur], and when she jumps at you, you'll know you're as dead as the dry lands[Slowed by Stifling Dagger+Attack speed by Phantom Strike+Crit chance by Coup de Grace] and the only one who can crit the fuck out of you without even bothering with a Daedalus and if they're lucky enough they can one hit you with a dagger...

The list goes on...and you'd tell me that is a good hero?Sure, I can see that, and if you say that dealing magical damage to her would do, what would you do if they get Infused Raindrop and BKB? Yep, you're pretty fucked and can only kill her with physical + MKB damage.

Holy shit it's a pain in the ass to deal with her, that's why I always play as Troll Warlord and pray for the Omniscience to get a bash on a hit and not miss the whole time with my Fervor before she one hits me with a fucking crit, not to mention rushing an MKB JUST to deal with her shit...

Good hero? maybe to some. Balanced or fun to play against? fuck no, you'd need a whole separate fucking build in order to kill her.
Damn dud lion and lina is sik
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
So, the only hero in the game that requires you to get an item that worths 5,400 gold in order to counter her[Evasion], who can push and pretty much take down a whole tower by herself without you ever noticing[Blur], and when she jumps at you, you'll know you're as dead as the dry lands[Slowed by Stifling Dagger+Attack speed by Phantom Strike+Crit chance by Coup de Grace] and the only one who can crit the fuck out of you without even bothering with a Daedalus and if they're lucky enough they can one hit you with a dagger...

The list goes on...and you'd tell me that is a good hero?Sure, I can see that, and if you say that dealing magical damage to her would do, what would you do if they get Infused Raindrop and BKB? Yep, you're pretty fucked and can only kill her with physical + MKB damage.

Holy shit it's a pain in the ass to deal with her, that's why I always play as Troll Warlord and pray for the Omniscience to get a bash on a hit and not miss the whole time with my Fervor before she one hits me with a fucking crit, not to mention rushing an MKB JUST to deal with her shit...

Good hero? maybe to some. Balanced or fun to play against? fuck no, you'd need a whole separate fucking build in order to kill her.

The scream of my heart, is right here.
- made in Indonesia