Ranking
That setup would have been ok to do like 4 years ago. Stop with the toe launching, it's not hard to do a proper raiz without it. Also that's not a double cork, it's a sloppily landed 1.75 at best.

Remember that the goal of tricking is to make your movement look good and have it stand out at the same time. At the moment I see a very tramp-kid vibe with your stuff. The goal for you is just to achieve something without actually thinking of making it your own movements. It's kind of sad that this has been the only point of criticism I have had to give to pretty much every single toribash tricker as of late with a few exclusions.

Put personality and style into your tricks, focus less on doing extreme tricks because I think it's safe to say it's impossible to do a good looking double cork in xspar after the many years worth of people attempting it and using countless ways to get around physics-based barriers. This kind of stuff is the reason everyone says all tricking looks the same. Because it really does when this is what it's come to.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
What I take away from your post is that you don't enjoy watching setup+trick-type replays, which I totally understand. Luckily I name those kind of replays based on what I think they consist of, so they are very easy not to watch.

I'm not trying to become the best and most original tricker in toribash, but rather to have fun. I think that goes for most people. What I've posted here as of late are more benchmarks of my flipping and twisting progress.

My personal goal in toribash tricking is to do cool variations in combos and attempting double corks makes that easier. Not being politically correct is a risk I'm willing to take.

-----------------------------------
Added a replay where I just improvise. In the future I want to be able to mix in more powerful flips but so far I have difficulty finding a good setup in the middle of a combo.
Attached Files
Last edited by RazerOrc; Mar 12, 2019 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Replaced troll replay
Originally Posted by RazerOrc View Post
What I take away from your post is that you don't enjoy watching setup+trick-type replays,

What.
which I totally understand. Luckily I name those kind of replays based on what I think they consist of, so they are very easy not to watch.

Sorry, no. You are not an entertainer so this is not an argument you can pull off. This whole "If you don't like it then don't watch it" attitude is the exact opposite of what you should take away from criticism. I wrote that to help you become better and to try and help toribash tricking become better in general. Don't be a baby and dismiss everything negative you read as pure hate comments.

I'm not trying to become the best and most original tricker in toribash, but rather to have fun. I think that goes for most people. What I've posted here as of late are more benchmarks of my flipping and twisting progress.

I'm fully aware, and I am suprised as to how you are not bored yet. you've basically been doing the same stuff that most other trickers have been doing for the entire lifetime of the thread. If you chose not to try and be original with your replays, then your replays simply aren't going to be good. And if you don't want to be good, why post here in the first place?

My personal goal in toribash tricking is to do cool variations in combos and attempting double corks makes that easier. Not being politically correct is a risk I'm willing to take.

The best way to become good at variations is by doing variations. This is a poor excuse. I'm assuming you mean mainstream and not politically correct, which is the EXACT thing I am trying to tell you not to be. Everyone's been doing the same stuff you are doing for years, and it's gone nowhere.

If you don't plan to listen to criticism then maybe stop posting replays here since that's basically what this entire board is for.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I've wanted to do this trick for quite some time!
Attached Files
############Vanish GMT.rpl (606.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by RazerOrc; Mar 24, 2019 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Made the landing smoother
Tried to mimic the style of Jagger more in this double cork. Old raiz
------------------------------------------------------------
Lol wtf never thought I was gonna land this trick, will clean up the landing later!
Attached Files
##########Snatchcannon.rpl (280.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by RazerOrc; Mar 27, 2019 at 02:03 PM. Reason: CORKIN
Very touching tribal dance, brother. I can clearly see how the jitters in your movement represent hardships you have fallen upon in life.

I would implore you to approach this 'snatchcannon' with more haste, as it is currently too slow.
"Train Tirelessly To Defeat The Greatest Enemy, Yourself, And To Discover The Greatest Master, Harold" -Shi Su Yan
The jitters represent that I spent 15 minutes on the replay. I will try to make a faster one when I have a faster and better setup, right now I am just happy that I landed the trick at all!
The jitters represent that I spent 15 minutes on the replay. I will try to make a faster one when I have a faster and better setup, right now I am just happy that I landed the trick at all!

Ah, but brother. My friend. Responding to criticism with excuses is not the correct route to mastering the arts. I can clearly see that you have a tendency to respond in this way. Do not attempt to excuse yourself, as ultimately you cannot hide your true chi levels. Follow the code of Bushido and respond with respect. You wonder why nobody blesses your domain with feedback yet you deflect it when it is given to you. Align your chakras.
"Train Tirelessly To Defeat The Greatest Enemy, Yourself, And To Discover The Greatest Master, Harold" -Shi Su Yan