ES Recruitment Drive
Its just a collectors item.
It no longer bans people.
If you have it you can sell it for a good price.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kamil303 View Post
hehe i heard that u can ban someone using it for a week.....

I don't think so,
Normal users can never ban ANYONE no matter how much TC they spend.
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
I don't think so,
Normal users can never ban ANYONE no matter how much TC they spend.

i jst said wat i heard....... and i know that normal user cant ban ppl, but if he was a hacker (xD)
It no longer bans people.

Incorrect. It still will ban people but you have to be the unlucky person that is at the end of the fuse.

hehe i heard that u can ban someone using it for a week.....

It is only a 1 day ban. Also if you were to send it to someone you would only be hoping that it would ban them. It might not and that is a rick you take.

i jst said wat i heard....... and i know that normal user cant ban ppl, but if he was a hacker (xD)

The hacker would have to get ahold of a moderators account who has the powers to ban people. Has happened before.
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
Incorrect. It still will ban people but you have to be the unlucky person that is at the end of the fuse.

It is only a 1 day ban. Also if you were to send it to someone you would only be hoping that it would ban them. It might not and that is a rick you take.

The hacker would have to get ahold of a moderators account who has the powers to ban people. Has happened before.

hehe seriously .. can u tell me who hacked who.... i rlly want to know ....
It does not matter anymore. The Smods account was Perma banned to make sure that he would not be able use the account.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I only made 2.

I have 1. FML?
Gone Fishing
I think it can, relying at Toast's answer in the post above.
Also, how long does it ban?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..