Toribash
Original Post
Dev - Toribash release for tablets
Dreaming... of a new Tb version compatible with android, apple and windows tablets!

Thinking... how would it be to move your tori directly touching the joints with your own fingers? Multitouch support could provide an easy way of controlling the movements with greater feeling.

Thinking... what could gestures and swipes add to the gameplay? Pinch to zoom and fingers rotations to control the camera, for example.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

Would that be possible?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Would it be difficult to port it for iPad once you have done it in iPhone...?
I don't have any sources with me, but it'd be logical if they were somehow compatible together. iPad just has better powers than iPhone, being bigger and all, plus a few new controlling stuff.
When I saw my friend playing Angry Birds on iPhone, it was pretty similar to the iPad version of it.
Last edited by Tonakai; May 12, 2011 at 06:27 PM.
Well, both ways, it would work. I'm not saying that it should be supported, nor un-supported. It's a two way street, for things like this.

Not only would it take longer to make newer versions of Toribash, and, that textures would not be supported as apps, can't save items, such as .tga or .dat into the device's own memory.

Unless they made a new system that actually allowed it, then I would support.

It could be possible to do the camera movements with a pinch and two fingers. Yes. That's achievable. Toribash would gain tonnes more supporting users, slowing down the systems, by not much. Which would also, require Hampa, to buy a new server to handle all the new influx of users.

It's all possible, but you could also use buttons to do camera movements much like keyboard controls.
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Dreaming... of a new Tb version compatible with android, apple and windows tablets!

Thinking... how would it be to move your tori directly touching the joints with your own fingers? Multitouch support could provide an easy way of controlling the movements with greater feeling.

Thinking... what could gestures and swipes add to the gameplay? Pinch to zoom and fingers rotations to control the camera, for example.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

Would that be possible?

i suggest to touch with 2 fingers for camera control u.u
that is like the request: Toribash on iphone/ipod touch...
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Yea, two fingers pressed on the screen to control the camera view.

And a 4 joint cycle when tapping the joints in game.

And a 'Ready' button for when you are done doing your move.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN