hi
i start the game 2 day ago
i defeat people in akido game mode, they call me "shovel noob"
i beat player with color and flame head, he quit right before i win
what this mean?
i read the rule i
do not break any?
thx
This means that they are embarrassed but being beaten by someone new, and that they can't even beat someone who has only been around for a few days.
sorry, discussion is the wrong place for this. only terrible threads where idiots debate and argue are worth Discussion
QUACK
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
This means that they are embarrassed but being beaten by someone new, and that they can't even beat someone who has only been around for a few days.

No, just no! It's because you used the shovel opener, which is basically very effective, almost unbeatable move in aikido.tbm You should never shovel in aikido, as it's basically disrespectful noob move which nobody can beat, especially if you're an experienced shoveler, who know how to open it depending on what your enemy does.

Originally Posted by siku View Post
sorry, discussion is the wrong place for this. only terrible threads where idiots debate and argue are worth Discussion

Yeah.. So this is moved to offtopic and all is fine now?
No, just no! It's because you used the shovel opener, which is basically very effective, almost unbeatable move in aikido.tbm You should never shovel in aikido, as it's basically disrespectful noob move which nobody can beat, especially if you're an experienced shoveler, who know how to open it depending on what your enemy does.

Huehuehue it's an excuse for people to lose, they figure if there's a move that is incredibly effective in a mod then anyone who uses it is deemed a noob.
If you complain at someone using such move on you then you should probably go practice your counters or you should play a single player game in which nobody can 'cheat' against you.

game moves
hi
i start the game 2 day ago
i defeat people in akido game mode, they call me "shovel noob"
i beat player with color and flame head, he quit right before i win
what this mean?
i read the rule i
do not break any?
thx

Basically what happened to you was that you played with a bunch of sore losers.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Shoveling = Rocket Launcher.

Try training against something that's OP to begin with, It's like dueling someone when you have an Assault weapon of some sorts against the rocket launcher, it is possible to beat the rocket launch dickwad, but have fun doing it. Also you are a dumbnub if you decide to Shovel and nothing else, Using no other alternatives because... Well, you can't. and your skills are probably weak, If you head for the big weapons first, without actually trying something else.

Like getting into a fight with your friend, He shovels you. Or really... He kicks you in the nuts, isn't fair right? It's a fight, but you know what? It's a duel more than a fight.

Also if you're gunna' do something for fun like playing games or something, get good at it or something. And you can tell who shovels by their arguments here.
Last edited by T0ribush; May 8, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
rocket launcher? gun? are u joking
we are in gladiator arena...
fight like a man

"We can't allow the world's worst leaders to blackmail, threaten, hold freedom-loving nations hostage with the world's worst weapons." George W. Bush
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post

Yeah.. So this is moved to offtopic and all is fine now?

Shoveling is cool man just cus u can't beat new player lol