yo

Thank thee, hairy woman.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by GigaSwag View Post
I hope that was accidental.

---

Guys I got an AWESOME IDEA !!
Why don't we create a FaceBook group so that we don't have to worry about the goddamn post quality ? Please don't turn this down :<

I already recive a lot of notifications from dumb apps/games/idiots,don't want to have even more for every shitpost people make.

Soooooooo no.

We already have IRC for no quality posts.
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
I already recive a lot of notifications from dumb apps/games/idiots,don't want to have even more for every shitpost people make.

Soooooooo no.

We already have IRC for no quality posts.

You know that you can turn notifications off right ? Meh IRC is only chat. And we could laugh at each others' DPs and have TOTALLY off topic posts.
BACK
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Thank theee, hairy woman.

no problem \o/

congratz onces again, took you long enough :P
what are your plans now that you got oficial?
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
no problem \o/

congratz onces again, took you long enough :P
what are your plans now that you got oficial?

Taking over the world.
Ayyy we r official. I have a funny story of how I found out we were official I'll post it later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
#invade
Congrats for being official vibers
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Vibe is now official, great job guys! I couldn't be more proud to be apart of this! Great job Sparky on all you've put into this, and I'm glad I'm here with you all to continue being apart of this aggregation of amazing people!