Toribash
Original Post
Did not gain achievement
Had this rank for hours, did not get any achievement after 2 days and now I don't have the rank anymore

| REPLAYS |
It's not that it's broken, it's just you're using the wrong rank for the achievement.
IIRC, it uses the rank found on your usercard.
I believe the usercard ranking system was used before the whole elo ranking system was introduced. I'm not exactly sure how the ranking for it worked, but yea.

^mine for example

yours

Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:13 AM. Reason: added a screenshot that proves my memory was right
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I believe the usercard rank is supposed to display your in-game rank but it takes a couple of days to update usually.

As mentioned before, most of the rank achievements are broken so (sadly) , I would recommend you to not really care about them until a new reliable system is implemented.
I figured out that the usercard rank doesn't start until 3rd dan, and its a rank comparing how close you are to the next belt or something like that, so i guess i didnt even get the achievement. Thanks anyways to the people that tried to help.
| REPLAYS |
What's your QI? Because on my old main account, it started around 3rd dan.
Originally Posted by Aboriginally View Post
I figured out that the usercard rank doesn't start until 3rd dan, and its a rank comparing how close you are to the next belt or something like that, so i guess i didnt even get the achievement. Thanks anyways to the people that tried to help.

The "usercard rank" is your belt rank. It shows your rank, based on qi, within your belt. So the person with the least qi to get a new rank, has belt rank 1. As there are alot of ranks, there are multiple people with belt rank 1.

It should just always work, got no idea why it's not working for you.

And like said before the achievement works with belt rank, not in-game ranking.

Some achievements indeed are broken, this one shouldn't be, but at leadst with all achievements, it will take a while to get the achievement if you reach the rank.

P.S. You can also view your belt rank when in an online server by typing /stats Aboriginally
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]