ES Recruitment Drive
idk how I feel about it, I liked the combo but you twitched way to much for my liking, and you were really stiff, so I didn't care for it too much overall

-------------------------

Attached Files
easy as 1234.rpl (420.7 KB, 66 views)
Shadow is one with dq and I finally realized it at the end.

Info about the replay is on name.

pls

pls
pls
pls

pls
Attached Files
Rolandman - #Split - Shadow.rpl (130.6 KB, 19 views)
Rolandman - #split - Wonder.rpl (96.4 KB, 14 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Rolandman you're not even in OMRO. This is for replays that OMRO people make.

Hacks, pretty good.
The opener was a bit stiff in your legs but okay, you could've loosened them up a bit but I get that it was for positioning.
The first hit was pretty sweet since it got uke moving pretty fast. I like the way how you transitioned pretty quickly into the backkick and how it clean it was.
The comeback was awesome, looked really cool, the pushes were just like wow awesome i love you.
The kick was aimed like perfectly, but timing was off. You totally could've gotten a 3 hit boom. The elbow hit and the absolute lack of a pose were okay i guess. The elbow hit was cool, totally should've gotten the other one when you extended your leg for the lack of pose.

I'm a pussy and I need to hack replays and take forever on them to make them look good.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Optical Illusions.rpl (1.34 MB, 49 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Shadow is one with dq and I finally realized it at the end.

Info about the replay is on name.

pls

pls
pls
pls

pls

I think he made a mistake on what thread he was in

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Rolandman you're not even in OMRO. This is for replays that OMRO people make.

Hacks, pretty good.
The opener was a bit stiff in your legs but okay, you could've loosened them up a bit but I get that it was for positioning.
The first hit was pretty sweet since it got uke moving pretty fast. I like the way how you transitioned pretty quickly into the backkick and how it clean it was.
The comeback was awesome, looked really cool, the pushes were just like wow awesome i love you.
The kick was aimed like perfectly, but timing was off. You totally could've gotten a 3 hit boom. The elbow hit and the absolute lack of a pose were okay i guess. The elbow hit was cool, totally should've gotten the other one when you extended your leg for the lack of pose.

I'm a pussy and I need to hack replays and take forever on them to make them look good.

The dms were great in this replay, just more flowsery pls
the opener was ok, nothing too special
the double knee was great, I love me some double knees
The elbow dm was fine, but the next kick was super sexy because you managed to keep it clean
Attached Files
headas.rpl (202.0 KB, 52 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
flow was nice and juggling was pretty stellar. wish that the head hitting his body really did something but whatever

b
Attached Files
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
flow was nice and juggling was pretty stellar. wish that the head hitting his body really did something but whatever

b

Well, I feel this punch could be way more destructive. This replay feels pretty unfinished :c

---

Hey Zak made replay after many years of being away, please watch and forgive bumping this thread. I always post my replays here, so well, why not.
Attached Files
Zak_barbecued_snags.rpl (336.5 KB, 45 views)
Hi Thrandir
Barbecued snags- Opener was one of the most used openers for manips that I have ever seen :c, well at least the pushing motion you used was.
The run was pretty awkward and the little punches you did were ineffectual but at the very least kept the replay from becoming too boring.
The little grab was ok becuase it was pretty well disguised, I hardly noticed it.
The kick for the boom was really nicely placed and it had a nice dm spread.
The next kick could have been so much cleaner, after editing the replay once I got the same amount of dms but with less damage then you got, all by contracting my ankles .
selfdamage boom was just really cool, the selfdamage decap was meh, I wich it would have been more interesting
you twitched into the pose and the pose was meh
Attached Files
~Is this bad for a first time.rpl (208.5 KB, 33 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Hi Thrandir
Barbecued snags- Opener was one of the most used openers for manips that I have ever seen :c, well at least the pushing motion you used was.
The run was pretty awkward and the little punches you did were ineffectual but at the very least kept the replay from becoming too boring.
The little grab was ok becuase it was pretty well disguised, I hardly noticed it.
The kick for the boom was really nicely placed and it had a nice dm spread.
The next kick could have been so much cleaner, after editing the replay once I got the same amount of dms but with less damage then you got, all by contracting my ankles .
selfdamage boom was just really cool, the selfdamage decap was meh, I wich it would have been more interesting
you twitched into the pose and the pose was meh

I think that was very good for a first time. I can't do tricking at all so I'm not sure if there's some technicalities that I'm missing but I think you could've tried landing that jump at 400 on your feet. How people get this much momentum is beyond me though, sorry.

I made a brand new replay yesterday so you can judge me a bit more instead of looking at my lucky good ones. Be harsh please, I want to hate you.
Attached Files
??DickSallad.rpl (411.7 KB, 47 views)
PM me with any and all questions
That was a solid 6/10. Yo like the opener was nice and the spins looked okay, but it stops after the split. You tap the head and retract, looks boring and when you do get the decap your foot knocks it out and then loses momentum which looks as if it has no power. The second kick does barely anything and was uneventful. The crotchboom had power and looked okay.

It was okay. okay.
Attached Files
Ferofluid.rpl (150.4 KB, 37 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
that was a solid 6/10. yo like the opener wasn't great and you immediately grabbed and it didn't look good and xfhymnjzerbhZDnhjzth. generic boom pattern blah blah not much to say about it really.
Attached Files
ravenbedd.rpl (110.9 KB, 45 views)
wow that
sucked