Ranking
Original Post
Whisper on different servers.
It will be great to be able to talk to friends even when on different servers.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
maybe toribash next,
It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do, even if it was a seperate window, like/or an ingame irc.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Let's assume it can be coded, since it's not as hard as you might expect. Are there any actual issues with the suggestion, besides potentially requiring the client to always be online to receive messages (even when playing singleplayer)?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Let's assume it can be coded, since it's not as hard as you might expect. Are there any actual issues with the suggestion, besides potentially requiring the client to always be online to receive messages (even when playing singleplayer)?

I think he means only in multiplayer. Not sure though.
ok
Only problem I can see, as I stated here, is spammers or scammers being slightly harder to deal with. Should be no problem if a good ignore system is provided, or if there were to be an option to turn off cross-server whispers altogether.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Only problem I can see, as I stated here, is spammers or scammers being slightly harder to deal with. Should be no problem if a good ignore system is provided, or if there were to be an option to turn off cross-server whispers altogether.

Or a whisper request?
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Blair View Post
Or a whisper request?

That can work but might make things a little harder to code.
a simple ./ignore [name] command will solve spamming.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.