ES Recruitment Drive

Summon...

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Man, this thread is huge. Makes me want to attempt to learn this game so I can talk with all of you.
I like the color Green
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
Man, this thread is huge. Makes me want to attempt to learn this game so I can talk with all of you.

If you're going to learn it, while it will be frustrating to get the hang of things, please enjoy the period of learning, it's definitely the best part of the game.

Later on you'll just become good enough to play competitevely, salt will take over you and you'll become a big piece of shit like I did.

Cheers and have fun.
-----
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

what

*God bless automatic merge, too lazy to edit*

Why did the game took 43 mins to end if every single lane stomped? I thought that was the strong part of challenger, is that you know how to push advantage when you have it.

For example with Riven, I almost always win the lane, but don't know how to play around it efficiently enough to finish the game early, later on, team fighting just becomes difficult since they kind of catch up with everything and I end up losing. Kat give me some tips.
Last edited by Kristis133; Oct 6, 2016 at 01:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
If you're going to learn it, while it will be frustrating to get the hang of things, please enjoy the period of learning, it's definitely the best part of the game.

Later on you'll just become good enough to play competitevely, salt will take over you and you'll become a big piece of shit like I did.

Cheers and have fun.
-----

*God bless automatic merge, too lazy to edit*

Why did the game took 43 mins to end if every single lane stomped? I thought that was the strong part of challenger, is that you know how to push advantage when you have it.

For example with Riven, I almost always win the lane, but don't know how to play around it efficiently enough to finish the game early, later on, team fighting just becomes difficult since they kind of catch up with everything and I end up losing. Kat give me some tips.

it took long because jinx(our fed carry) was a d1 animal and kept getting caught and being bad

you just gotta roam or go splitpush after u win lane if nobody beats u 1v1 just go splitpush, or look for flash engages etc
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Cheers have fun

I'll probably still be salty af against the AI, I am quite competitive. I am about to binge watch tips and competitive games.
I like the color Green
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

what

Why does lee go banshees here, how is that better than locket or finishing Maw? Also protobelt on vel koz wot.
Last edited by Grim; Oct 8, 2016 at 12:33 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
protobelt velk is fine

lee was just boosted
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
hybrid eve top is broken

titanic > zzrot > hextech gunblade
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Cant believe my fcking luck
3 am
Sensitive af leona
blames adc teemo for afk'ing for like one minute earlygame (personal reasons)
Starts goin mid
int feeds
he be like "NASHORS TOOTH TEEMO? WHO TF DOES THAT"
"FKING TEEMO WENT AFK"
keeps feeding
0/11, then quits
back to s2
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2

Ayyy

Full win streak, got carried only one time by a D2 smurfing, just during my BO tho, thanks that guy.

Sadly I don't get enough time to play ranked a lot, I can only do 5/6 game per weekend, since I work most of the week.

Geez, can't wait for Hollydays coming in 2 Weeks so I can spam Ranked every day and get my lazy ass to Plat 5 at least
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Oct 10, 2016 at 12:27 AM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO