ES Recruitment Drive
I found some random TyZi comments on an LS video lmao.

Do people really cs this poorly in bronze? I dont believe it.
Last edited by Grim; May 1, 2017 at 08:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
^

jumped from g5 to g1 in about 4 days

I started playing much more relaxed and started thinking about what an opponent could do rather than what I could do. So like if I saw their jg was just mid I'd try and pretend I was their jg and see which lane I would gank next.

I also started a habit of pinging back my friendly laners when they are too far pushed or I think that they are about to get ganked.

ah thanks for that, i'll try it soon

i, too, jumped from g5 to g2 in 4 days
-----
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Play champions that can snowball really fkn hard.

fiora is a champ that can basically tower dive and destroy when she gets fed af
Last edited by poison; May 1, 2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Do people really cs this poorly in bronze? I dont believe it.

Played with bronze one tricks a while back. On their pony they cs decently, sometimes quite well, on everybody else they might as well bring an ancient coin. Unless they're a fizz main, then they can't cs at all.

For example, played with a bronze Lissandra main, they had ~200 cs by 20 minutes on Liss. They played anybody else and they'd be lucky to have half that cs by 20 minutes.

Then I saw a bronze fizz main, they'd be lucky to have >60 cs by 20 minutes. I didn't even think that was possible. Then I saw them play somebody else and watched as the support had more cs than them by 20. I cried myself to sleep.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Then I saw a bronze fizz main, they'd be lucky to have >60 cs by 20 minutes. I didn't even think that was possible. Then I saw them play somebody else and watched as the support had more cs than them by 20. I cried myself to sleep.

Sunfire cape op
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I just went from Gold 3 100lp to Gold 1 100lp in 1 day with a 12-1 record my only loss being in series from g2 to g1. Omw back to plat leggo.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
The fact that every mid laner is gonna have banshees is gonna make brand and blitz players cry
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I should probably try LoL, but I am never into any Mobas, they're just not my type of game I guess, I tried it and I don't have enough people to play it with. :P
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
The fact that every mid laner is gonna have banshees is gonna make brand and blitz players cry

As a Blitz player, not really. 40 second CD like normal, so I get 3 shots at them after it gets popped before it comes back up, and it's now never going to be on the adc. I'm fine with this.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
What's a good tactic for someone that liked someone like I think, Lux, that healer girl?