ES Recruitment Drive
It's on sale for 33% off too right now if anyone was waiting for a sale. It's no winter sale but its not bad.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Less than 20 minutes ago the trailer dropped

Release date seems to be 25th for all platforms.
I am definitely hyped for it, while a bit vague, I still like what I saw
h
Baby sifs? In what looks like the painted world? And why did they show Aldrich and the prince? Did they update them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Baby sifs? In what looks like the painted world? And why did they show Aldrich and the prince? Did they update them?

I'm thinking that the bosses they showed that were already in the vanilla version may have something to do with the story of the DLC
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
I'm thinking that the bosses they showed that were already in the vanilla version may have something to do with the story of the DLC

I hope so, just also hope it starts clearing up on some things from the vanilla

What's some good early pyromancies?
Last edited by RAWWRH; Aug 25, 2016 at 01:49 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Viavitaa or how ever his name is did a video on the trailer. It's pretty interesting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Viavitaa or how ever his name is did a video on the trailer. It's pretty interesting

VaatiVidyia. Yeah I checked it out, and his theory definitely seems interesting. More leaning to the fact that this is the pre-crumble painted world
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
VaatiVidyia. Yeah I checked it out, and his theory definitely seems interesting. More leaning to the fact that this is the pre-crumble painted world

I always loved the architecture of the buildings in the painted world in dark souls one. But what's more interesting is the knight depicted in the preview. He's not shown near any building or anything like that, so maybe they expanded the region to the woods, or maybe a new section of the painted world entirely. Which would be really neat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]