Toribash
Original Post
Need feedback/help
Been trying to figure out this program and need to see if this is going well for a sketch, any feedback/comments that can help me improve this face sketch would be appreciated.
Pancakes and Titties
Got Clout?
Goddamn guys, seriously? He's asking for feedback, not snark.

Anyways, Clout, question: Are you doing any construction for this? Because if you're going realistic, that's going to be very helpful. That besides, feedback:

- Eyes are a bit too far apart (space between eyes should be about the same as one eye width), are tilted a bit oddly, and have an awkward shape. Usually, most of the eye is above the line between the two corners; here it's opposite. If we're going by semi-realistic proportions, the pupils are too small for those irises.

- Nose bridge starts curving outwards too early, it'd currently collide with the eyes. The nose itself is WAY upturned, which, while not impossible, is rather unusual. The nostrils are often just part of the noses outline when seen from the front.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
like what shook said, the nose and eyes are4 just drawn a bit wanky.
Try to give the eye a more top heavy construction, right now they look as if they're going to fall out.

The nose's bridge needs to be more emphasized, right now the person has a pig nose.

eye

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Goddamn guys, seriously? He's asking for feedback, not snark.

Anyways, Clout, question: Are you doing any construction for this? Because if you're going realistic, that's going to be very helpful. That besides, feedback:

- Eyes are a bit too far apart (space between eyes should be about the same as one eye width), are tilted a bit oddly, and have an awkward shape. Usually, most of the eye is above the line between the two corners; here it's opposite. If we're going by semi-realistic proportions, the pupils are too small for those irises.

- Nose bridge starts curving outwards too early, it'd currently collide with the eyes. The nose itself is WAY upturned, which, while not impossible, is rather unusual. The nostrils are often just part of the noses outline when seen from the front.

Ah thank you, appreciate the help.

Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
like what shook said, the nose and eyes are4 just drawn a bit wanky.
Try to give the eye a more top heavy construction, right now they look as if they're going to fall out.

The nose's bridge needs to be more emphasized, right now the person has a pig nose.

eye

I see, I was just drawing from my mind I wasnt using any refrence so thats why shits kinda crooked a bit, I was just testing my limits of what I can draw without a reference, but from feedback apprears I need to use a refrence and use some real life pictures. Appreciate the help guys
-----
Originally Posted by MiKE38 View Post
i don't wana look rude but...

SO me trying to practice drawing something on a tablet i got recently is fucked? Got it
Last edited by Clout; Aug 8, 2017 at 04:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pancakes and Titties
Got Clout?