Ranking

How many ToriCredits could I get from selling this left foot flame?
The fact that Hampa forged it could increase the value.
Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O
Flame prices going down..... sucks for buisness. Anyway, ~90k
- its been a while
Evaluation Type: USD
Name: DarkJak
TC total:50538.00
Qi:4065
Inventory link: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...?userid=102748
Ban/infraction history: Shitloads.....I can't view them all :/
Booster/Toribash prime information: none
Anything else you wish to add:

Erm. I got 4 flames that i've already got valued at 400k total, so just add the 400k to my tcs.

I've also got a huge bank of textures that also come with the account.

I've got a rare, Toribeer. I believe there were 4 or fewer made.
Maybe just mine, I'm not sure. But no more than four...

I have the second most posts, if the buyer is really shallow about that sorta stuff XD

Yeah, I was just curious about this stuff :]
If you don't feel like answering, don't feel obligated too. I'm not selling it for sure, but it's always nice to have an estimate...Like in case I feel like buying new IEMs :3
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 5, 2009 at 08:02 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Fixed XD
I forgot about the change

Anyway, don't forget to check my activated shiz...
and don't you dare steal my texture designs! Or maybe it's just viewable to me? D:

Toribeer too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
O.o

what a large inv, lol

anyway,

-inventory: bumpmaps, toribeer, flames, and a ton of useless items (:3)= about $150-$200 (hard to be sure)
-tc's= 5$
-QI= 0$ )pity that its useless unless youre actually using the acc)
-Textures=probably another 20-50$

so overall anywhere from 125$ to $225

2nd most posts, rofl
congratz
Hey, don't forget that void lax! XD I got that before any of those non-qi pack nonsense ;o (Not that it matters anymore)

Haha, I could buy a new iPhone with that :P

Anyway, thanks for the estimate, it was fun to read
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
void lax?
lol sry, i cant see your activated inv with the new links

well with that youve got another 25 bucks
Lol you can't?
Non qi full elf too :>
I took out the texture items
i have full textures except for hands,feet and dq.

Ecto Torso
Psychokinetic forces surround you as you allow channel spirits to wreak havoc on your opponents. Low Restock. Deactivate Elf Blood
Elves are powerful mythical creatures powerful in the ways of the light. Never-aging and wise in the ways of the Earth. Let these spirits of the Norse guide you. Deactivate Elf DQ
Elves are powerful mythical creatures powerful in the ways of the light. Never-aging and wise in the ways of the Earth. Let these spirits of the Norse guide you. Deactivate Elf Emote Color
Elves are powerful mythical creatures powerful in the ways of the light. Never-aging and wise in the ways of the Earth. Let these spirits of the Norse guide you. Limited Edition Item Deactivate Elf Grip Color
Elves are powerful mythical creatures powerful in the ways of the light. Never-aging and wise in the ways of the Earth. Let these spirits of the Norse guide you. Deactivate Elf Left Hand Motion Trail
Elves are powerful mythical creatures powerful in the ways of the light. Never-aging and wise in the ways of the Earth. Let these spirits of the Norse guide you. Deactivate Elf Left Leg Motion Trail
Elves are powerful mythical creatures powerful in the ways of the light. Never-aging and wise in the ways of the Earth. Let these spirits of the Norse guide you. Deactivate Elf User Text
Elves are powerful mythical creatures powerful in the ways of the light. Never-aging and wise in the ways of the Earth. Let these spirits of the Norse guide you. Limited Edition Item Deactivate Flame: Darkflame
Forged by Flamemaker on 2009-05-26 01:04:50 for the Chest Deactivate Flame Particle Texture
Flame Particle Texture.
This item allows you to change your flame emission particle.
DOES NOT WORK without original flame. Deactivate Head Avatar
For good luck and ingame companionship. Uses your current head /windotexture and appears under your nickname. Deactivate ToriBeer
This beer was created with water from the Kuleso Spring, the most sacred water spring in the whole of Tori. The hops and brandy were made from the great farmers of the Uiol. This beer has won over 7 universal awards for its great colour and taste. Deactivate Toxic DQ
Toribashians who underwent horrific experiments in the name of science... and came out the other side something new... Deactivate Toxic force
Toribashians who underwent horrific experiments in the name of science... and came out the other side something new... Deactivate Toxic Ghost
Toribashians who underwent horrific experiments in the name of science... and came out the other side something new... Deactivate Toxic Primary Gradient
Toribashians who underwent horrific experiments in the name of science... and came out the other side something new... Deactivate Toxic Secondary Gradient
Toribashians who underwent horrific experiments in the name of science... and came out the other side something new... Deactivate Toxic Timer
Toribashians who underwent horrific experiments in the name of science... and came out the other side something new... Deactivate Void Relax
The living vortex draws the life out of your opponents, devouring every inch of light. This is anti-matter at its most powerful! LIMITED RESTOCK[URL="http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inventory.php?action=deactivate&item=614&inv= 259946"] Deactivate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
nope i cant see the activated items, suks bet yeh

anyway, with the no-qi full elf, toxic, head avatar...
another 25-30 bucks

sooo...175$-275$ :P
nice