ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[FREE TC] 3000 tc for a 5-minute registration
Description:

Hello, guys. This is not a usual event. Here you will have possibility to earn as much TC as big your lust is. NO LIMITS. So what's the clue?
You are prolly familiar with Facebook, the mother of all social networks, almost everyone has an account there (even I). But in ex-USSR countries it didn't succeed, but other site vkontakte.ru or vk.com did and now there are 45 million people in it. Now developers started the comaign for spreading this social network outside ex-USSR countries. So current users have possibilty to win iPod 8gb. To win they must invite as much people as they can to reach top-500. That's what I want from you to do (for tc):

How to register:

1) Follow this registration link.
2) You must use your real name & sirname + add place where u study & upload a photo(avatar). (otherwise I will not get a point from you)
3) To complete registration you must enter yr mobile number to get a confirmation link in sms (works in any country and is totally free)
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._calling_codes You may need that
4) If you did everything right, then I will see that one person was invited by me.
5) Get your prize.
(HINT) If you have several mobile phones you can register some accs at once, but don't use same email for all these accs.
Really not many of you do that properly. so here is a good example how your registered acc has to look like:

Prizes:

:::register yourself - get 3000 tc
:::register 1 friend - get 3000 tc
:::register 5 friends - get 5x3000 tc + 5000 tc bonus = 20000 tc. [/QUOTE]

After registration post yr name or id here/send in pm for getting tc. same with invited friends by you.
Remember the link for registration has to be - http://vk.com/reg15590323

Competition ends: on October 24, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.

Other information

Why do you have to register there even if you don't need tc?
This social network has multi-million library containing with free mp3 files and even videos.
Just look at this picture below and understand the epicness of the service ;)

Join my group and I will explain you how to download mp3s.
It's easy and absolutely legal, coz you are on Russian territory

(Это не для русских!)

5. Приглашенные из России, Украины, Казахстана и Белоруссии не учитываются. Практически каждый интернет-пользователь из этих четырех стран уже зарегистрирован ВКонтакте. Поэтому номера телефонов активации не должны начинаться на +7, +380 и +375, IP-адреса не должны находиться в этих странах.

Last edited by Hector; Oct 18, 2009 at 02:57 AM.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Uhhh, problem..

I got to use a phone txt, I don't got one.
Last edited by LilJoc; Oct 13, 2009 at 12:39 AM.
You must enter real names + where u study, but, I hope you are witted enough to invent "real" name for second account . Ah, almost forgot - read point (3) so u must use two mobile numbers to register two different people.
umm i dont got a phone =( but can i do without a phone?
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
PokaDot - use any mobile phone you can find, they use the number only once when you register.
darn well nvm then
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
This isn't a fucking event, this is you using the community to get free shit. Contemplating closing this.
event. when I give away tc for lockerz registrations I pay tc. And my thread was approved. Though also was closed at 1st by some angry mod.
I don't give a shit about your last event that got overlooked. This is ridiculous. What made you think this was alright to do, do we look like /b/?