ES Recruitment Drive
No to everyone except Zorow.
Also Zorow, what's your name?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
@Hassan Two most recent are still on discussion.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Zolvic has a nice application, i still have to see about Zorow but he seems pretty active on the discord so it might be a oki
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Application:

-GMT: no thanks

-Past Clans: [eMo]

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: animebabe33

-Why do you still play Toribash today? i dont, i only watch anime (the kind without filthy males ofc -_-)

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? becoming the best girl gamer ever

-Why do you want to join the girl gamer club? because I am tired of males and want to hang out with other girl gamers

-What can you bring to the girl gamerz? i can be tracer

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.) what is evo

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord? yes but only with females, i HATE men :3

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better: i am a girl and i like to game and i am doing my best to achieve social justice and i am good at doing stuff and i draw and i play toribash and i hang out with other girls and not boys and this is all goodbye

-GMT: EST

-Past Clans: Vector

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: DawnLotus

-Why do you still play Toribash today?:

Old memories mainly. I have alot of friends on the game so im always drawn towards it. I also like how it makes you think, as the learning curve was pretty steep at the beginning. Now playing toribash is like riding a bike, ill never forget how to do it ;)

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?:

I want to see the toribash community come back to life. I miss when the game had full servers all around and the community was tight asf (basically before steam lmao). As a player I want to continue to find new cool tricks for people to do. I want to continue to be as unique as people in how I mas and spar.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?:

Yall some cool dudes ngl. I went inactive while I was in basic training, and when I came back I found that alot of my friends had joined eVo.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?:

I can replay make, and I plan on doing some streaming soon.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?: Kouta, Azazel, and Shikkumo

Im already in the eVo discord, my discord is lameboysharp#8097
Last edited by Turnsie; Jan 19, 2019 at 11:29 PM.