Ranking
Original Post
"Left 4 Dead" - new game from Valve

Left 4 Dead is an upcoming multiplayer co-operative survival horror first-person shooter game by Valve Corporation. The game has been built using Valve's Source engine and will be available on Steam and the Xbox 360.

Left 4 Dead pits four human playable or AI controlled survivors of an apocalyptic pandemic against hordes of aggressive "Infected" in a cinematic backdrop in which the players "star" as each character in a fictional movie (eg. No Mercy.) The Survivors' goal is to help each other make it through various scenarios to safety. The Infected are controlled by an AI that dynamically balances difficulty and mood depending on the players' progress and situation. In an alternate game mode, human players can control up to four mutated Boss Infected with special abilities and cooperate to stop the Survivor players.

Coming November 18.

Demo is already available on Steam. Discuss.
dling the demo on steam now. Cant wait for full game =P
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
my freind actuly sent me an email begging me how muc h he luvs it xD
i hope he doesnt read this
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
Hm, is 100.000tc enough to make someone here get me Left 4 Dead? XD
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
the gameplay looks sweet, and the online is going to be amazing.

you can play as the zombies, ive heard :o

also this demo takes forever to download >:l
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
=/ dled the demo and of course i couldnt use the online =*( after 10 attempts it fails to connect
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Rofl. Cindermomo and I just got finished playing it online.

Epic lol is to be had.
Last edited by Mosier; Nov 12, 2008 at 07:29 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when