Ranking
Happy late birthday Shook! Wish I could have been here earlier to properly congratulate you. :v
I was going to draw something in your honor but I just recently got a new pc which means that I have yet to install krita and macromedia flash and all that fancy stuff. I hope you had a fantastic day though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Ahh sorry I missed it, I made a quick little thingie for you tho !
It turned out too small and not very good since I had to rush it, my apologies :V

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

oh shit haha i forgot your birthday

post two or three of your favourite songs so i can remix them into happy birthday
oh yeah
ADDITION: WELL SHIT, pusga confirmed for ninja. OK THREE FAVOURITE-ISH SONKS:

knights of cydonia by muse
valley of myths by peter crowley
and also this

good luck :U

@Wizard: Thanks bro! I now know of three other people with the same birthday as me. How quaint. :v

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Ahh sorry I missed it, I made a quick little thingie for you tho !
It turned out too small and not very good since I had to rush it, my apologies :V

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

rad

No need for apologies, it's not like i said anything myself before it was too late. :v

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Happy late birthday Shook! Wish I could have been here earlier to properly congratulate you. :v
I was going to draw something in your honor but I just recently got a new pc which means that I have yet to install krita and macromedia flash and all that fancy stuff. I hope you had a fantastic day though.

Eyyyyyyyyy thanks bromate! It was a nice and calm day, with cake and hot chocolate, so i can't complain. Don't worry about not having a drawing ready, i'm not really expecting gifts from anyone. Well, maybe except my immediate family, but i also give them gifts for their birthdays. :U

also yesterday i got a

BAMBOO SPARK

size

Well, near instantly, since it takes a moment to upload. It can save a good number of pages internally, though. :v
Last edited by Shook; Jun 16, 2016 at 09:41 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
everytime i imported knights of cydonia it almost crashed my pc so unfortunately i couldnt use that
otherwise my greatest work yet

https://soundcloud.com/pusga/shookday/s-060b6

that will be 700 dollars not including paypal fees
oh yeah
YOOO happy late bday dude!!! my bday was june 13th haha. So how are your hands man?
SHOOK IM SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYYY

I LOVE YOU

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Happy birth.... erm..
Happy birthweek!!!!! And I also wish you a nice birthmonth
But it would be weird if a birth took an entire week :S

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Thanks bruh! Also, that would suck royally for all our females. :v

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
SHOOK IM SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYYY

I LOVE YOU

aw yiss birbday doodles

It even ties in with my own, so now you know where i got the cake from. :U

Originally Posted by Static View Post
YOOO happy late bday dude!!! my bday was june 13th haha. So how are your hands man?

Hah, cool, and thanks! My hands are pretty much "meh", while my left shoulder is "ow". One of these days i might have to take a break from computer'ing entirely, because this isn't really going the right way. :I (it's actually not really going anywhere, but that also qualifies for not going the right way)
I actually drew a quick thing last night to illustrate where it generally hurts:

red denoting ouchies

... Which doesn't include my right arm. :U

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
everytime i imported knights of cydonia it almost crashed my pc so unfortunately i couldnt use that
otherwise my greatest work yet

https://soundcloud.com/pusga/shookday/s-060b6

that will be 700 dollars not including paypal fees

best thing i've heard all year 11/10 would listen again

do you take payment in shitty doodles? :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol