Toribash
Original Post
Doodle or Die
i wrote the description

Yay! So anyways, Doodle or Die is kinda sorta a browser game, but not enough game to be in Gaming Chat. As they put it themselves, "The game of telephone with drawings!". What happens is simple: Once you've entered a name, you'll be thrown into a so-called doodle chain, or maybe even get to start a new one. You're then either given an image, which you have to describe for the next person with text, or some text, which describes the image you have to draw with your totally masterful art skills. It's quite fun, give it a go!

http://doodleordie.com/

There's a hazard of NSFW stuff (since it's the internet which is full of fuckbags), but i've found it surprisingly infrequent. If you get some good stuff (as in funny/clever/whatever, not boobs or dicks, they can be found everywhere), share it with us others!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Basically the blue ghost wants to kill the man for yet unknown reasons, and the orange dude just does not give a fuck about it.
I played this for like over an hour. Amazing game.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider

describe this
-----

Haha!
I instantly loved doodle or die
Last edited by PlayerID57; Nov 2, 2011 at 01:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can always draw something else if you aren't keen on drawing dicks. Also guys I DID NOT ASK FOR A DESCRIPTION OF THE IMAGE, i was the one who wrote the description (in red, above the image), which then resulted in that lovely drawing. Just sayin'.

@PID57: An angry purple flower telling people to fuck off. Nice. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I just spent 20 minutes doing this. its fun, addicting, and a complete waste of time ^_^
Very fun, thanks for the share.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body