Ranking
Original Post
Nabi Partner System
Hi!

Today we're introducing the Nabi Partner System.

What is Nabi Partner System about?

This program allows you to submit your custom made Toribash items to be publicly released in game - and you can get paid for it. It's essentially a remastered version of the old 3D Item Submissions system that was run by Item Forgers.

Ok, but how is it different?

There are several changes brought by Nabi Partner System:

• More types of items available for submission: in addition to 3D body models, you can also submit 3D joint items, floor models and hairstyles
  • You get instant TC payments from any item purchase made by players (10% of item price)
  • You will also receive a one-time USD payment when your item is approved (or TC alternative if you prefer that)

What's the process?

1. You create your model(s) or design a hairstyle. Here's a link that you may find helpful: Ezeth's modeling tutorial.

2. Once your item(s) are ready, send what you got to me on forum or via email.
    You have to include your item's name. Additionally, you can specify a description for it and a desired item price - however, we reserve the right to change both upon release.
    You will be informed that your submission has been received and if it fits all the requirements we'll start processing it.

3. After that, there are two options:
    • Your item has been approved - this means that you will receive a PM / email confirming that your item is now being prepared for release. You will be asked to provide us with your PayPal account info to make the initial USD payment for your submission (alternatively, you can get a TC payment instead). The payment will depend on the planned item price, item complexity and expected sales.
      Once the item is released, you will start receiving 10% of item's TC price (or the equivalent item price if it's sold exclusively for USD) each time someone purchases your item from Torishop.
    • Your item has been declined - we'll inform you and suggest possible ways of making your submission better.

Last edited by sir; Oct 20, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Wow you're actually paying in USD, guess we can expect actualy quality items from this. Pretty cool.

The flood models you can design, is that like a ground texture or what is it?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wasn't it already beforehand possible to submit hair styles?

pretty sure i've read somewhere that was possible.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
This is pretty cool actually. Expecting to see some great 3D items come out of this.
Some examples of how much TC it's possible to get by submitting a good item:

If you made an item as cool as Daimyo Hat & Scarf hairstyle, you'd be able to get more than 1.25 kk in the long run.
Surfer's Seishin would have generated 400k+ for its forger by now, Centurion - 700k+.
If Cyborg full set was user-created, it would give its creator 100k per each purchase and it would have made 700k in total now after a few months.
With such a significant possible increase to the variety and number of different items, will there be any security to those that have made a item and someone copies or adds on to a idea another player published?

Why aren't the players getting atleast half of what is bought? You said for ex. That cyborg would have brought in 100k per purchase, where is the extra tc going? The staff don't need the tc so everything will be a overpriced shit storm because the creators are getting a tiny fraction of what they are making it for. Is this a mistake or misconception from that comment or are you taking tc out of the economy?

Will steam USD be a possible payment?

Can inappropriate items be crafted (like if I wanted my tori to have a dick that goes all the way to the floor)?
Last edited by Tempest; Jun 21, 2017 at 11:58 PM.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
With such a significant possible increase to the variety and number of different items, will there be any security to those that have made a item and someone copies or adds on to a idea another player published?

Why aren't the players getting atleast half of what is bought? You said for ex. That cyborg would have brought in 100k per purchase, where is the extra tc going? The staff don't need the tc so everything will be a overpriced shit storm because the creators are getting a tiny fraction of what they are making it for. Is this a mistake or misconception from that comment or are you taking tc out of the economy?

Will steam USD be a possible payment?

Can inappropriate items be crafted (like if I wanted my tori to have a dick that goes all the way to the floor)?

i'm sure it has the same copyright rules as art would have

and i highly doubt we can create penises
The big question is where does the tc go because from what it is described as is the maker would only get 10%
oh is this where i put my signature?