Toribash
I meant to say what did you in the first place know. Although it seems my phone knows not how to English.
Well we're hoping to get official soon so, hopefully we will get official, followed by achieving 50 members.
I asked mallow from Origins to send an app
He promised he would make one.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
I wouldn't worry too much about how many members we have because most are only in game active. Which is really annoying for me to manage.
Feels good to finally be back on tb not seeing many familiar names tho sad
-----
feels even better that I can be in tank Rn Loving and Supporting ppl only atleast that I know of
-----
Tank

Is a Brotherhood I want all the members ex members and clanless even other clans to know that I just joined tank but even in the small time that I have been in the clan I have been welcomed with open arms taking my time now to get to know the members more and more Tank is a Brotherhood Tank is a Family Tank is The best in my opinion
Last edited by SoftDubs; Jul 23, 2018 at 03:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Joker Gang try to take us serious
Can you don't spam messages, send one and wait for someone else to send. Try to not just bump and bump.
Alot of us have namechanged or been banned, probably still a lot of older players on, just under alternate aliases
Getting banned should not be an excuse. People should not be getting banned. Just don't do stupid things, easy.