Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Hard to be undead

Life as a immortal creature isn't that cool and easy as it may seems. If you are zombie, you should totally care about your rotten body - it may break up and collapse every second! As for vampires, we advise you not to take sunbaths, even if your bodies are told to be almost indestructible.

Zombies: create sp replay with the lowest possible DT that you can get.
Vampires: create sp replay with the highest possible DT that you can get.
Remember, despite DT, quality matters as well. We don't want simple decaps (vamps), nor replays in which you focus on not breaking your limbs and uke breaks by itself (zombies). Be reasonable with DT settings and give us cool replays with booms, splitcaps and all epic things you can think about.

You must choose one side. It is impossible to be vampire and zombie in same time. You are free to change ED, turn damage on if you like and extend MF up to 750. Leave rest of the settings at its default value. You can dm yourself. One entry per person, you are free to change the replay untill deadline.
Replays will be judged by Gamemasters, crucial factors are: DT, quality and final impression.

1st zombie/vampire: Item worth around 20k
2nd zombie/vampire: Item worth around 10k
Yes, there are four prizes, 1st and 2nd for each infection.

19/05/12 00:00 GMT

Good luck and have fun creating your masterpieces!

FAQ

Last edited by Powas; May 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
retired
Do we have to do it on classic mod?
Can we change gravity?
Last edited by Deividu13; May 13, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Yes, in classic and no, you can't change gravity.
This event isn't complicated, just hey, give us replays (but be creative :>).
retired
May i ask (becouse im a noob) what is DT?
---
okay, i just read all the instructions like 5 times. can you simplify it please? no slang and be spacific.
Last edited by luckymoney; May 13, 2012 at 08:51 PM.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
@juicytin: that's not thread for it, check this one http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=351057 In case of tl;dr - you need to get decap'd or neck frac'd.
@luckymoney: check FAQ for DT, just click 'show'.
I don't really know how to make it even more simple - you choose which task you want to do, then do the replay with lower/higher dt than normal (default one is 100) and post it here. This is just 'create the best replay you can' kind of event with 'get as high/low dt as you can' additional rule.
If you still have doubts and questions, pm me or catch me on irc.
retired
so as a zombie you DM yourself and as vamp you DM uke?
If by the Dead Line only 2 people made a replay on each side (I mean, different people on each side) they get prizes without judges or anything?
The cake ain't telling the truth...
@lucky: if you choose zombie task, you must create as good replay as you can with lowest dt you can get
if you choose vamp task, you must create as good replay as you can with highest dt you can get.
You should remember about this part
Originally Posted by powas
Remember, despite DT, quality matters as well. We don't want simple decaps (vamps), nor replays in which you focus on not breaking your limbs and uke breaks by itself (zombies). Be reasonable with DT settings and give us cool replays with booms, splitcaps and all epic things you can think about.

@deividu13: in that scenario, if their replays are vaild, yes, but I doubt that it will happen.
retired
You mean like this? im a zombie btw.
Attached Files
da challange thing.rpl (82.9 KB, 21 views)