Ranking
Original Post
[GM]Hard to be undead

Life as a immortal creature isn't that cool and easy as it may seems. If you are zombie, you should totally care about your rotten body - it may break up and collapse every second! As for vampires, we advise you not to take sunbaths, even if your bodies are told to be almost indestructible.

Zombies: create sp replay with the lowest possible DT that you can get.
Vampires: create sp replay with the highest possible DT that you can get.
Remember, despite DT, quality matters as well. We don't want simple decaps (vamps), nor replays in which you focus on not breaking your limbs and uke breaks by itself (zombies). Be reasonable with DT settings and give us cool replays with booms, splitcaps and all epic things you can think about.

You must choose one side. It is impossible to be vampire and zombie in same time. You are free to change ED, turn damage on if you like and extend MF up to 750. Leave rest of the settings at its default value. You can dm yourself. One entry per person, you are free to change the replay untill deadline.
Replays will be judged by Gamemasters, crucial factors are: DT, quality and final impression.

1st zombie/vampire: Item worth around 20k
2nd zombie/vampire: Item worth around 10k
Yes, there are four prizes, 1st and 2nd for each infection.

19/05/12 00:00 GMT

Good luck and have fun creating your masterpieces!

FAQ

Last edited by Powas; May 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
retired
Yes, tho if you're doing zombie task you should lower DT, not raise it like you did.
retired
Here's my entry... I can change it if I want right? If not, just ignore this replay. xD
I'm a Zombie. It's not easy to eat brains, but after a few kicks, you can eat it...
Attached Files
Hard to be undead, but great!.rpl (143.0 KB, 33 views)
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Originally Posted by powas
One entry per person, you are free to change the replay untill deadline.

Feel free to do so.
retired
What do you mean by lowest or highest dt?

Like 10000DT?

Or like 1DT?

You should have an actual number so it would be less confusing.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ha, that is why it is interesting.
Could you make actually good looking replay on 10 dt? What if someone can?
10000dt? Good luck with that, but hey, if you go with f.ex. 300dt and give us masterpiece, you may win or you may loose if there is replay with around the same quality and slightly higher dt.
You should remember that DT isn't the only factor. Hard to be undead is not about quantity over quality or quality over quantity, just both of them.
Your task is to find best possible solution.
That's why I think most of you guys will keep your true replays hidden to the very end, just to confuse the opponents.
retired
As in all replay events, you can not untill it is said you can.
There is no 'you can move uke' rule, so it is not allowed.
If you want to do sparring replay, check Fight Or Flee? event.
retired