ES Recruitment Drive
We arent dead you just dont have the leadership this org needs...
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
ello
may i join this org?

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
probably because im slowly fading from tb smh, i'll bookmark this so i'll check it more often.
Space you're a website dev and you're fading from a game you develop on? If you can't handle being the leader of the Org then pass it on to someone else because it's not worth wasting the org due to your lack of leadership.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
im a lazy dev on here, simply because i have my own projects i'm working on, as well as they need to unlock my shit before i can do jack shit, might remake the org art.

Update: M0nsoom has been demoted to member for inactivity and refusing to join the discord (when it was there, gonna recreate it with better roles n shit soon)
On the other hand if anyone wants to step up as the co-founder send me a PM on here with a somewhat free-form application explaining your experience in lushu and why i should make you cofounder
i will update the discord link as soon as i make the new discord. everyone will be able to join, those who do not join will be warned 3 times if they fail to join after 3 chances they will be kicked for inactivity.

Update 2: New Discord @ https://discord.gg/PE24gUu (the members who refuse to join will be warned and eventually kicked)

Update 3: join TL in-game for a TL hangout. Gonna chill ingame for a while.
Last edited by hanna; Mar 21, 2017 at 05:33 PM.
Name: 2ruD
Belt: custom
Favorite Lenshu Variation: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tell us about yourself: I'm from Sweden, I'm a 19 year old male and I'm one of the leaders of the clan night! I usually prefer no grab mods in toribash such as rk-mma, ninjutsu and ofc lenshu3ng. I'm fairly active on the forum but mostly discord and in-game.
I've never actually joined a organization so this will be kinda new for me and should be a lot of fun!

Replays: [minimum of 4]

I'll don't include any replays since you've seen me play in-game today.