Toribash

I was playing MegamanX(SNes) normally until i discovered this little secret.
i decided to record and upload it to youtube.
(Yes, i am the one playing on this video)
Last edited by victortb; Dec 6, 2016 at 03:00 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post

I was playing MegamanX(SNes) normally until i discovered this little secret.
i decided to record and upload it to youtube.
(Yes, i am the one playing on this video)

Huh, where's the secret ?
Also, are you using emulator, if yes which ?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
The thing that makes the level get completed without fighting Chill Penguin(and still get the Ice Shotgun) by just shotting on it.
I'm using ZSnes, my SNes still "broken" and i dont know how to record on it.
-----
nevermind, i discovered that the rom glitched.
-----
actually, it's not rom problem. tested with another rom and the same thing happened;;;
Last edited by victortb; Dec 6, 2016 at 03:00 AM.
Cool, i started playing Megaman X too, and is kinda stressing sometimes, because i need to press the charge button always

And you lost all the fun, you should fight the boss eh. What's wrong with your Snes ?

Also there's kinda of a new generation Megaman, called Mighty 9. Anyone here already had the chance to play it ?

I'm travelling to home this weekend and i'll look for my old Snes, i found out that the videogame that i have is called FamCom, now i know why i was calling it Family kek
I played mighty n9 a bit (for some alien reason it was in display at a store) and it was really boring comparing to Megaman 1 or 2.
oh yeah
Couldnt wait to screenshot my SNes(its been unused for quite long time, so its a little dirty)

And i've heard of it, but didnt played yet.
some prople tells me its kinda bad, but i'm not gonna judge yet.
-----
Hey, just a small remind that we have a section of "Game Recommendation List" on OP
if you want you can PM me to add an game.
Last edited by victortb; Dec 9, 2016 at 09:52 PM.
I've heard it too, that mighty9 is the ugly brother of MegaMan and stuff, but sincerely i'd like to try it and judge by myself.

It may seem boring because people grow up playing MegaMan and mighty9 looks weird now, i got that feeling with Batman and Spiderman.

Originally Posted by bumbbat View Post
Ive never really liked the mega man games

I didn't understand it first either, but a long time ago i watched MegaMan NT Warrior, that created a big curiosity for me and i wanted to know more about MegaMan.

You should watch MegaMan NT Warrior it too, and i guarantee, that after watching it you will like the series and understand it better.

Since then i'm a huge fan of MegaMan.

And victortb, how old is your NES?
It looks very good for me.
i love MegaMan games because of the challenge it have, i've aways loved challenges, and MegaMan know well how to make one.
It's also the reason why i play games such as "I Wanna be the Guy"(this one i actually finished) and "I Wanna be the Boshy".

FMA05 - not really sure about the true age of this Console, but it's over 8 years old(i remember playing on it when i was 7), i gave it to my aunt when i was 9, she gave us back a few months ago because no one was using it till now.
also, this is a SNes, XD.
:3 murder me then, Victor.

Hi, guys!

How are you doin'?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year xd!