Ranking
wolrds loodest henlO
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Initially I was super angry when they announced tb next cause they made me remove a lot of 2v2 suggetions prior, and they didn't warn me beforehand at all. Almost made it seem like something that came out of impulse to me. Oh well, I'm interested to see where the game is headed and I have good hopes for it.

Hey FreshKek, nice legs.
I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of items are gonna be new to TB Next, cause if I remember correctly, not all the current items will be usable in Next.
Would also be interesting to see how much activity TB Next would have seeing as both Toribash and Toribash Next would co-exist. Guess people whose pcs can't handle Next would remain in the regular Toribash servers. Who knows, it may be an exciting time or it could be a death sentence to a dying community
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
I feel like a lot of the newer players will gravitate towards next since they won't have much experience with og toribash. I also bet though that a good bit of the userbase will be active in both games. If TB next just shows as an overall upgrade tho the og TB activity will probably go down by a lot
h
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
idk if u guys saw my post but melodicity got banned..

And then unbanned because it was a mistake
Do you have some sort of vendetta against the guy or something lol?
h
i have a vendetta against all staff
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Yh man lay off melodicity
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
fuck you staff guys